1.8 or 1.16? PvP?

Incompleteekoala

Dedicated Member
ELITE
InCompleteeKoala
InCompleteeKoala
ELITE
Ratings
Personally, I don't really care which is used. Yes, I like 1.8 PvP better but it's probably because I am better at it than 1.16. However, 1.16 PvP makes sense to me with how hades is now. Hades is more aimed towards PvE rather than PvP. If there was 1.8 PvP then beating the hades mobs would be so much easier and less grindy than they are now.

With that being said, If hades were based more towards PvP rather than PvE I could see the PvP being 1.8. However, since it's based more on PvE it makes sense to me as to why it is 1.16 PvP.

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
I was kinda sad at first, but I came to senses with it. In the new season and it’s new features 1.16 makes more sense. I love 1.8 pvp and I really wouldnt mind if it goes back to 1.8 PvP. But with the new PvE based aspects I love the 1.16 PvP

Ratings
16 4
Personally, I don't really care which is used. Yes, I like 1.8 PvP better but it's probably because I am better at it than 1.16. However, 1.16 PvP makes sense to me with how hades is now. Hades is more aimed towards PvE rather than PvP. If there was 1.8 PvP then beating the hades mobs would be so much easier and less grindy than they are now.

With that being said, If hades were based more towards PvP rather than PvE I could see the PvP being 1.8. However, since it's based more on PvE it makes sense to me as to why it is 1.16 PvP.
1.16 pvp just doesn't work. I'll explain why. Having op custom enchants like implants that gives perm regen 2 and having 1.16 pvp where there's a delay with each hit, it pretty much makes it impossible to kill a player that has implants. By the time you wait for each hit delay, the player will have already regened to max hearts cause of implants thus making pvp completely useless. When it was 1.8 pvp, it was quite balanced as there was actually a chance of killing someone with maxed ce's but with 1.16 pvp, implants alone is more than enough to not die. So either nerf ce's or revert back to 1.8 to make pvp more balanced. I get that hades is also pve based, but the fact that it's impossible to kill kinda defeats the whole purpose of even having pvp enabled at hades. At this moment, the only way to kill a player with maxed ce armor is by knocking them off the void, and to make matters even worse, keep inventory is on. So those players will just constantly come back to hades since there's no risk factor.

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
I love 1.16 pvp because of how much you can do with charged~ axes

I one shot a zombie yesterday with a diamond axe, usually takes like 4 regular hits with an axe