warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Today, it is exactly one year ago that my mom decided to drag us out of an abusive/toxic relationship with my step-dad. The relationship lasted 19 years, basically my whole life. We felt surpressed, chained up and robbed of all our freedom.

Shortly after, we moved. We barely had anything and shared almost everything. As a means of entertainment I could enjoy by myself, I bought Minecraft on my laptop. The first server I ever joined was Manacube. I fell in love and became an active member of the Atlas community. I eventually decided to apply for staff. After my second application, I was accepted.

Staffing has given me an opportunity to enjoy an amazing staff team. I got to meet fun and wonderful people who I talk to on a daily basis. I made friends with people from all over Manacube.

Today, I cried. I cried, knowing what has been lost in the past years. Knowing that I didn't get to experience certain things. But also for what we managed to salvage and for the opportunities that await me. Manacube has helped me get through an important part of my life. And I want to thank each and every single person who played a part in this. No matter how big or small. This is to every staff member that I've had the pleasure to staff with and to every player who I got to talk to or that sent me a nice message.

Thank you, seriously.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
wow, good story, I hope everything is good now, Shoutout to whoever is lazy to comment on this but have seen it.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
War :sob: I'm proud of you for being so open about what you've gone through, and I'm so happy that you found a community makes you happy. I'm always a pm away if you ever want/need to talk. Love you, smelly <3

Smxthie

Forum Expert
ELITE
smxthie
smxthie
ELITE
Ratings
604 49
Thank YOU Shane, You've been a part of my life for a few months and I couldn't be happier, Thank you for everything and bringing so much joy into our lives! I'm so happy you got out of that situation and I'm very proud of you for that, Just know from the bottom of our hearts that we love you so much <3

Love you loads
- Nick

BlueRaspberries

VIP+
BlueRaspberrie3
BlueRaspberrie3
VIP+
Ratings
88 1
Crazy how something that might seem silly can have a big impact on your life. Even though we're all just on a computer screen. It's nice to know that this community cares. Glad you shared with us and happy you've moved past it. <3

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
This is exactly why I wanted to thank you guys. You're all wonderful people and make Manacube a better place <3

BuffIzzy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
BuffIzzy
BuffIzzy
Patron
Ratings
176 1
I’ve never talked to you before, but you’re so open about what has happened in your life, and how you have gotten through that with this community! I sincerely hope you’re doing well now, and hope everything just keeps getting better and better for you!!!!

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
mad respect
you've always been very helpful in-game and a great staff member overall <3
I hope you're doing much better now!
much love <3
kxe

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
It's incredible seeing the improvements that you've gone through and where you're at now! :)