11 Year Anniversary

ZGalaxiS

_AFD_
_AFD_
Ratings
Happy ANNIVERSARY MANA CUBE
And to the owners who kept the server alive, I have for sure been playing on mana cube for many many years 5-7 years for sure. I stopped playing Minecraft for a while but recently I started playing again and it just happens to be that im addicted… I made bunch friends and met some very amazing and genuine people I hope to get back on soon. it’s crazy but manacube really became a part of my daily life of course not only because of the game but also the people♥️ I have bunch of ss’s but they’re inaccessible at the moment. Again happy anniversary and yall make sure to enjoy as well

RedDD

ELITE
CheggoMode
CheggoMode
ELITE
Ratings
joined mana cube in 2018 or 2020 forgot I only knew this because I had friends added on mana cube from one of those years I forgot but officially started in 2023~ kitpvp

Attachments

Fusionerr

PATRON+
Fusionerr
Fusionerr
Patron+
Ratings
Joined for the first time around 2017 to play parkour sometimes, then on september 2021 the real experience started :)
2023-09-04_01.38.31.png

_SniperDevil_

PATRON
_SniperDevil_
_SniperDevil_
Patron
Ratings
I joined Manacube around 2021, never thought id stay long or make friends but during my time on the server i met two players through their streams and coincidently lived right next to one of them which is what kickstarted a friendship, through them i met the rest of the people who i consider family after almost 3 years of knowing them and now merging with Tortuga this season im excited to get to know more people and potential friends. Manacube has been a big part of my life expanding from the gameplay and community to friends i never knew id have 3 years into the future. Thanks Manacube
Photo Dump :D

Attachments

TheMolman#2

ELITE
TheMolman
TheMolman
ELITE
Ratings

To celebrate 11 Years our annual /place event is now open!​
Place Event
  • Join the event through the new portal in Hub or by typing /place from anywhere
  • Become a pixel artist! Everyone can place down any type of Concrete & Terracotta block on an open 512x512 canvas.
  • Depending on your rank, enjoy faster place cooldown times between 30-60s
  • A permanent 15 second cooldown and additional blocks can be purchased from the local Cubit Shop
  • Earn Global Milestone Titles for total blocks placed
  • Check out the evolving masterpiece at the spawn area, or on our website here
  • Event will be open until less than 10,000 blocks are placed in a 24 hour period
  • A new timelapse of the canvas is rendered every couple minutes and viewable on the website
  • Top 10 block placers will receive the Artist Sword SVA
  • Rules? Keep the ManaCube spirit alive and adhere to our rules, view them here
Happy Placing!​

The Anniversary crate is now released with brand new items from some of our favorite past crate themes this year!​
Themes include: Bee, Pirate, X-Men, Zodiac, Disney, Valentines, Fools​
+ Includes some new ManaCube themed items​

Get Crate Keys @ https://store.manacube.com

SVA ITEMS:
  • Heart (Fully heal yourself & receive Resistance III)
  • Disney Pendant (Makes you invisible to Monsters)
  • ManaCube Axe (Shoot ManaCubes in random directions that deal massive damage to enemies)
  • Virgo Harvester (Grow crops faster, and instantly sell crops with a 3x multiplier)
  • Deadpool Pickaxe (Temporarily double your Pickaxe's enchantments)
  • Captain's Rapier (Spawn Pirates to help fight your enemies)
  • Honeycomb Shield (Saves you from death)
  • Trickster Leggings (Inflicts Nausea)
  • Trickster Boots (Inflicts Blindness)
Combine the Leggings and Boots to deal +10% damage to Monsters and have a chance to freeze them on contact

COSMETICS:
  • Teddy Bear
  • Wall-E
  • Pirate Cloak
  • Sailor Moon Headpiece
  • Juggernaut Mask
40 KEY DEAL
Open the Anniversary Crate 40 times to receive one of two exclusive bundles!
  • Heart Bundle - Includes the Anniversary Heart, a powerful healing item that fully heals the user and provides Resistance III, and 2 free Anniversary Keys
  • Pendant Bundle - Includes the Disney Charm Pendant, a unique pendant that prevents monsters from attacking first when put in your Pendant slot (bottom right of Inventory), and the brand new [CUBE] Title

Purchase any package from our Webstore during the next 4 weeks to unlock the 11th Party Hat + 11Years Title!​
+ Spend over $100 in a single purchase to receive 11 Cubits for FREE!​
SALES

• 20% OFF WEBSTORE
  • 11% OFF CUBIT SHOP
GIVEAWAY!
Post a reply of when you joined ManaCube and share any of your favorite screenshots! We'll be giving out 200 cubits to 20 of the responses as a giveaway​

Joined february 2021. I dont have that much screenshots but i got this one from last Winter festival when we yall fish together during the event :) (IGN : TheMolman)
2024-01-13_21.41.47.png

MudMaid

ELITE
MudMaid
MudMaid
ELITE
Ratings
Happy 11th Anniversary!
I joined Manacube back in May 2023.
I'm very grateful to be able to participate in another Place event. It's very fun.

1726499018447.png
1726498809728.png

Daan_YK

PATRON
Trollmaster62
Trollmaster62
Patron
Ratings

Place Event
  • Join the event through the new portal in Hub or by typing /place from anywhere
  • Become a pixel artist! Everyone can place down any type of Concrete & Terracotta block on an open 512x512 canvas.
  • A permanent 15 second cooldown and additional blocks can be purchased from the local Cubit Shop
  • Event will be open until less than 10,000 blocks are placed in a 24 hour period
  • A new timelapse of the canvas is rendered every couple minutes and viewable on the website
Happy Placing!​

The Anniversary crate is now released with brand new items from some of our favorite past crate themes this year!​

SVA ITEMS:
  • ManaCube Axe (Shoot ManaCubes in random directions that deal massive damage to enemies)
  • Virgo Harvester (Grow crops faster, and instantly sell crops with a 3x multiplier)
Combine the Leggings and Boots to deal +10% damage to Monsters and have a chance to freeze them on contact

COSMETICS:
  • Teddy Bear
  • Wall-E
  • Pirate Cloak
  • Sailor Moon Headpiece
  • Juggernaut Mask
40 KEY DEAL
  • Heart Bundle - Includes the Anniversary Heart, a powerful healing item that fully heals the user and provides Resistance III, and 2 free Anniversary Keys
  • Pendant Bundle - Includes the Disney Charm Pendant, a unique pendant that prevents monsters from attacking first when put in your Pendant slot (bottom right of Inventory), and the brand new [CUBE] Title

Purchase any package from our Webstore during the next 4 weeks to unlock the 11th Party Hat + 11Years Title!​
SALES

• 20% OFF WEBSTORE
  • 11% OFF CUBIT SHOP
GIVEAWAY!
Post a reply of when you joined ManaCube and share any of your favorite screenshots! We'll be giving out 200 cubits to 20 of the responses as a giveaway​
YESSIR
Post automatically merged:

Place Event
Happy Placing!​

SVA ITEMS:

COSMETICS:
  • Teddy Bear
  • Wall-E
  • Pirate Cloak
  • Sailor Moon Headpiece
  • Juggernaut Mask
40 KEY DEAL

SALES

• 20% OFF WEBSTORE
  • 11% OFF CUBIT SHOP
GIVEAWAY!

Attachments

3Clicks

PATRON+
3Clicks
3Clicks
Patron+
Ratings
40 23
I first joined manacube in 2021, here's a little picture of my first 2 SVAs i got.

Attachments

Hallowqueen

Olympus Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,445 94
I joined ManaCube back in November 2018! I've been so lucky to have so many opportunities within the server, both as a player and as a member of staff. I've helped with Events, the Wiki, general moderation as well as training and mentoring new staff on their journeys on the network. I have so many fond memories from Olympus S1, I've met so many amazing people through ManaCube, and continue to do so to this day!

I'm forever grateful for all the experiences and opportunities I've had on the server.

Thank you for (almost) 6 great years! Here's to another 11!

Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_3.png
Screenshot_2.png
2018-12-08_02.36.21.jpg
IMG_8069.jpg
Screenshot_4.png

Surzy

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Surzy_MrSure
Surzy_MrSure
ELITE
Ratings
202 3
Happy 11 Years Manacube :)
I joined back in 2018, and became more active in late 2020, since then I've been proud to meet all kinds of people and make so many wonderful friends!
It's hard to pick just one screenshot from my time on here, so here's a few!