Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Username(s)
    CovfefeCraft
  • Map name
    2 Islands
  • Photos of your Parkour (Optional)
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane, Dropper) (You are also free making Donator maps)
    medium to hard. u decide
  • Number of jumps (Optional)
    20+.. pretty hard jumps

Ratings
i just tested out your map and i have some feedback for you:

the map theme is just too simple. in my opinion, i think that you should elaborate more on your theme, as simply building two islands is just much too simple.

i really dont think this map fits a medium or hard. im not the best at parkour, but this map was still fairly easy for me. also, i was quite confused at times about where to go next, so i'd suggest making the signs with instructions more noticeable (for example, one was hidden on the side of the island, and it took me a while to find it).

the parkour just felt a bit dull, and there just didn't seem to be much to it. but nonetheless, i wish you good luck !

happy new year :)

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Lack of detail, repetitive jumps, unoriginal theme and bad build... -1

celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3
Hello covfefecraft, I am sorry to say your map is being rejected.

Theme: the theme is pretty unoriginal, we have a lot of island themed maps already
Build: the build is cute but as I said, we have a lot of island maps already, so we don't usually accept floating island build for maps anymore!
Parkour: The parkour was quite basic, and repetitive in places. You also used a lot of single glass panes for your jumps. which we don't allow as part of parkour due to version issues.

Thanks for taking the time to submit your map, hopefully, you will submit more in the future!

Have a good day, and happy map building- Cele <3

Status
Not open for further replies.