Tubby

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TubbNuts
TubbNuts
ELITE
Ratings
120 29
Ill do a giveaway of anything on store (under $20). I will be editing this post on the end date to announce the winner!

When?: It will end on Saturday the 18th.

How do I enter? Example format:
Ign: tubbytoes
Discord: Tubby#8590
Why I should win: blah blah blahHow are you going to pick the winner?: I am going to pick the winner based off of what you argument is on the reason you should win. I’m going to be non-biased towards anyone. I will pm the winner on discord to talk about the prize!

I WISH EVERYONE THE BEST OF LUCK!

I WILL BE ANNOUNCING THE WINNER AT 3 EST! FOLLOW THIS THREAD TO SEE WHO WINS.

Last edited:

borababie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
borababie
borababie
ELITE
Ratings
196 3
ign: borababie
disc: audrey#1371
reason: i really want to use the cubits to buy other people stuff on manacube! i’m paying for elite soon, so after that, i want to help other players work towards their goals by helping them out with keys and items.

Chicken

Forum Expert
MVP
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
MVP
Ratings
172 1
IGN: SoccerChicken50
Disc: I’m sorry, I don’t have disc but start a conversation on the forums with me :)
Reason: my reasoning behind it is genuinely to just be able to get bigger on mana cube. I hope with the gift card to upgrade my rank from VIP+ to MVP! My main reason for this is to enhance my Manacube experience, making it much more fun with more parts of the server to access. This will also allow me to finally get my longed for score multiplier which will let me slowly (and I mean slowly because I only can do easy maps) rank up on the parkour server. With this rank, I also look for the fun of opening up the monthly ancient keys which will be extra fun in which I will share this fun with my friend I play with!! I know this won’t be as good as the other people’s answers but it’s always worth a try and to be optimistic! Good luck to every one else who enters and thanks so much to Tubby who is hosting the give away... it’s greatly appreciated from everyone (I’m sure!!)
~Chicken :)

Last edited:

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
Thanks for hosting this giveaway! :) Very kind of you

Ign: Uneasilly
Discord: Uneasilly#8233
Reason: I’d love to surprise a friend of mine with a rank upgrade, or some different people with some ancient/canada keys! I always enjoy surprising people (; And *cough* I may need some epearls to use at easy maps *cough*

Kingaroo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Kingaroo
Kingaroo
ELITE
Ratings
171 4
Ign: Kingaroo
Discord: kingaroo#2366
Why I should win:
- Imma be real honest here. I would use the $20 to buy Canada chests and try a few more times to win /fly. I've spent $100 on this crate already LMAO and still have not won the perk.

shit.jpg

Last edited:

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
IGN: Blororis
Discord: Bloro#3268
Reason: I am a poor little kid who doesn't have a lot of money to spend on Manacube, but can't control himself from spending all his money. With the 20 dollars, I would buy some canada crate keys on Aether Olympus and get some things I want!

(BTW Thank you for hosting this giveaway <3)

Paige

Forum Expert
MVP+
Ratings
211 1
Ign: PrincessPaigey
Discord: Paigey#9168
Why I should win: I want to buy my friend BestWW a rank upgrade because I really think he deserves it as he is a very nice person and protects me in pvp :D
Btw ty for not killing me anymore aha

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
ign: TheProTroller
disc: TheProTroller#4546
reason: So this is how the story goes, I've been saving cubits for around 3-4 months, a very long time in my opinion, always trying my best to vote every day because I was saving towards a special event key which I really wanted so I could get bold nickname or something cool like that. After I got 4 cubits I purchased the Canada crate. When I opened the crate I got 4 common champion map vouchers, (basically refreshes the reward when you complete a champion map on parkour). But the thing is I never do parkour and don't have the willpower or skills to do a champion map, so it was basically useless.

PS: Also nobody wants to buy them, literally at all.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Ign: anxikuma
Discord: Anxi#2020
Why I should win: Tbh basically all of my friends have pretty high ranks, so I'd love to be able to buy some crates to give to some survival players! (Thank you though! I really appreciate it when people decide to do this for other people)

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
Ign: The_Surge
Discord: Surge#6879
Why I should win: Because.

Thanks for hosting this awesome giveaway!

tiinsy

ELITE
tiinsy
tiinsy
ELITE
Ratings
18 1
IGN: tiinsy
Discord: TinsyNub#0876
Reasoning: I would like to win so I can buy cubits to buy some of my friends rank upgrades. They're very nice to me and I think they deserve it.

Also thanks for hosting this giveaway, appreciate it!

BadLiar_

Ratings
Ill do a giveaway of anything on store (under $20). I will be editing this post on the end date to announce the winner!

When?: It will end on Saturday the 18th.

How do I enter? Example format:
Ign: tubbytoes
Discord: Tubby#8590
Why I should win: blah blah blah

How are you going to pick the winner?: I am going to pick the winner based off of what you argument is on the reason you should win. I’m going to be non-biased towards anyone. I will pm the winner on discord to talk about the prize!

I WISH EVERYONE THE BEST OF LUCK!
ign: badliar_
discord: badliar#9792
why should I win? idk cuz I want smth on the store lmfao

Ratings
Ign: ___Apollo
Discord: Apollo#5147
Why I should win: I have been playing on this server for five years and have not spent any money on it at all and it would be great if I would be able to have the $20. I always bash manacube I have a total of at least 35 hours on it all together from this season on survival and factions, which is quite a lot. Also, another reason why it would be great is Nobody literally nobody responds to someone if they are a member, here's an example I asked this one thing in the chat every one minute I said it five times not a single reply and my friend who is a VIP literally said it once and got an almost immediate answer :/ and he joined less than a week ago :c. It's fine if someone else gets it because they have friends who are probably already VIP+ and above a better rank and some Canada keys. :/

✘ Zoqzey ✘

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Zoqzey
Zoqzey
ELITE
Ratings
132 14
Ign: Zoqzey
Discord: Zoqzey#6777
Why I should win: Ive been a manacube player for years, and still play very active. If i win the giveaway i will for sure have fun with what ive won, and not quit after. Im also unable to buy stuff since xsolla got removed 2ish months ago.

BluePottwal

Dedicated Member
ELITE
BluePottwal
BluePottwal
ELITE
Ratings
163 12
ign: BluePottwal
Discord: NyonCode#3200
Why I should win: I grinded up all the way to mvp+ without someone simping for me in like 1 month:D Also i am going for elite rank and this would help me a lot... Im also a very active manacube player and would love to win a giveaway once:O

iserik

ELITE
iserik
iserik
ELITE
Ratings
48 6
ign: iserik
Discord: Iserik#7350
I should win because I am cool :)