QA Team
ASapphicFluffy
ASapphicFluffy
QA Team
Ratings
IGN: EmperorFLuffy
Discord:Fluffy#7196
Server: Skyblock
Memory: I use would help shovel the sidewalk in front of my elderly neighbors house and use the snow to make igloos for the snowmen in my front yard.

Oekepoek

Mod
Oekepoek
Oekepoek
Mod
Ratings
115 11

goldenlumberjack

ELITE
GoldenLumberJack
GoldenLumberJack
ELITE
Ratings
8 1
Hey Manacube, Merry Christmas!

To get everyone in the Christmas spirit, we've decided to host a Christmas crate giveaway! As Christmas is the season of giving, we want to give back to the community as a token of gratitude for playing Manacube.
There will be 3 top prizes!

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Top prizes

1st prize: 12 Christmas Crates
2nd prize: 4 Christmas Crates
3rd Prize: 2 Christmas Crates

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

How to enter

To enter the giveaway just comment below your In Game Name, your Discord ID, the server you would like to receive your prize on and your favourite Christmas story/memory. For an extra entry to the giveaway, tag 3 of your friends in your post ;)

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Rules

1. No alt accounts, if you are found entering on alt accounts, all of your entries will be invalid
2. Only comment once
3. Keep your Christmas stories PG pls
4. Have fun!

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Winner Information

We will be using a random name generator to select the winners of the giveaway. The winners will be announced on Christmas Eve (Dec 24th) at 5pm PST. If your name is drawn you will be contacted via Discord and we will publicly announce all winners on this forums post. I'll be streaming the winners in a Manacube VC so come join!

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

View attachment 65055
IGN:GoldenLumberJack
Discord:Goldenlumberjack#5940
Memory:Getting My first ever Nintendo DS when I was 5
Friends: @CaydenGaming @silverbodyguard @Nowinsjusttoxic

FocuzWolf

MVP
FocuzWolf
FocuzWolf
MVP
Ratings
IGN: FocuzWolf
Discord: FocuzWolf#1265
Server: Survival
- My favorite memory from Christmas is probably getting a new GPU and some accessories for my setup after I bought my first PC.
Tags: @gangstaslaya @Zmanzzaa @Gabejustme

=== MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! ===

SassyMsClass

ELITE
SassyMsClass
SassyMsClass
ELITE
Game Name: SassyMsClass
Discord: SassyMsClass#3980
Server: Earth
Memory: A year when all family members got along. LOL. Same year I was able to get most of the items on my children's Santa list. It was a tough year so seeing the looks on their joyful faces knowing I made them happy was worth it all.
Friends: @wardenoflight , @DracoDeathBlade , @WedoSnipes

Nekuro

MVP
NekuroChan
NekuroChan
MVP
Ratings
IGN: NekuroChan
Discord: AnxiousBean#3434
Memory: A couple years ago, I got a really nice sweater from my parents. It was the only gift they gave me which I was really grateful for as I hate receiving gifts.

Sleeping_

MVP
Silver_Fox46
Silver_Fox46
MVP

To get everyone in the Christmas spirit, we've decided to host a Christmas crate giveaway! As Christmas is the season of giving, we want to give back to the community as a token of gratitude for playing Manacube.

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Top prizes

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

How to enter

To enter the giveaway just comment below your In Game Name, your Discord ID, the server you would like to receive your prize on and your favourite Christmas story/memory. For an extra entry to the giveaway, tag 3 of your friends in your post ;)

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Rules

1. No alt accounts, if you are found entering on alt accounts, all of your entries will be invalid
2. Only comment once
4. Have fun!

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Winner Information

We will be using a random name generator to select the winners of the giveaway. The winners will be announced on Christmas Eve (Dec 24th) at 5pm PST. If your name is drawn you will be contacted via Discord and we will publicly announce all winners on this forums post. I'll be streaming the winners in a Manacube VC so come join!

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

View attachment 65055
IGN: Silver_Fox46
Discord ID: Hi_there406#6193
Earth
- My favorite Christmas memory was that every year me and my family would play games to pass the time until it turned 12 o'clock that's when we would gave each other and would have a laugh, a smile or just be happy.

ShalowBeThyGame

ShalowBeThyGame
ShalowBeThyGame
IGN: ShalowBeThyGame
Discord: Alienstro#3468
Server: Olympus
Memory: When we ate dinner with my whole family including my grandparents when I was only 15 years old!

Slaapziekte

ELITE
Slaapziekte
Slaapziekte
ELITE
Ratings
59 2
IGN: Slaapziekte
Discord: luna.#2499
Server: Prisons
My, certainly not favourite, but definitely most memorable Christmas memory is when I got food poisoning on Christmas eve and I ended up throwing up 14 times. I wasn't able to go to my other Christmas party the next day :'). Still don't know what caused it, but I sure do know I had a very good dinner that night.

oIrish_

VIP+
oIrish_
oIrish_
VIP+
Ign: oIrish_
Discord: bryan321#2728
server: kitpvp
What do you get if you eat Christmas decorations? Tinsillitis!

Amigos0_0

VIP+
Amigos0_0
Amigos0_0
VIP+

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Top prizes

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

How to enter

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Rules

2. Only comment once
4. Have fun!

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Winner Information

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

View attachment 65055
ING: Amigos0_0
DISCORD: Amigos#2292
SERVER: KitPvP

elle⠀

Forum Expert
PATRON+
d4isycha1n4s8tan
d4isycha1n4s8tan
Patron+
Ratings
362 76
Im changing how many key you will get since there is a sale
Post automatically merged:

Im changing how many key you will get since there is a sale
1st is 12, 2nd is 8, 3rd is 4

Last edited:

_hunt3r

PATRON+
_hunt3r
_hunt3r
Patron+
Ratings
36 3
IGN: _hunt3r
DISC: hunterr#8075
Realm: Olympus Prison
Memory: my favorite christmas memory is just my childhood in all honesty. its about winter. all the joy i had while skiing, snowboarding, being on a sleigh... all of that! - winter brings you into that christmas spirit, and i as a kid, wanted christmas to be EVERY single day of december. just because i was so excited and happy for it since i loved it so much. that's my favorite memory. just being so so happy :)

friends: @taylor - tayluhr @dumplingmaxie @Aqualier

Last edited: