kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
SSM do you want free shoutout? If so rate this with like.

(This is a test, but I will give him a shoutout ngl)
woah on which platform?

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
0mg not the real bad boy halo! like the youtuber! and he's ariesninja's cousin? if the true bad boy halo commands me i must purchase ranks in his cousins name

Ratings
10 41
Are you sure you're not impersonating BadBoyHalo? User BadBoyHalo hasn't been on the server in a year o-o. In addition, your account is very new and you don't have YouTuber rank, leading me to believe that you aren't really BBH.

Edit 2: Please note that I have no intention of starting flame wars/arguments, but I second @Dutchy1372
Let me answer all your questions.

1. I last joined 1 year ago because SapNap wanted to show me something he built on Creative.
2. My account is new because again, I was never really active on this server.
3. I don't have Youtuber rank because I have not made any content on Manacube, which is a requirement.

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
Let me answer all your questions.

1. I last joined 1 year ago because SapNap wanted to show me something he built on Creative.
2. My account is new because again, I was never really active on this server.
3. I don't have Youtuber rank because I have not made any content on Manacube, which is a requirement.
Rebuttal time
1. You were never on creative. /seen BadBoyHalo shows that you have never been on the server. Also Sapnap doesn't even have a plot on creative.
2. I doubt that you would actually come onto the forums instead of in-game and be so active without coming on the server for 1 year now.
3. Sapnap has also not posted a video on Manacube before, yet he has youtube rank. Also, in Dream's 5 block jump video, it shows a clip of you being on Manacube with him and in the video, you had youtube rank.
Those are my rebuttal points to your points. I don't believe that you are BadBoyHalo unless you have proof.

Ratings
10 41
Rebuttal time
1. You were never on creative. /seen BadBoyHalo shows that you have never been on the server. Also Sapnap doesn't even have a plot on creative.
2. I doubt that you would actually come onto the forums instead of in-game and be so active without coming on the server for 1 year now.
3. Sapnap has also not posted a video on Manacube before, yet he has youtube rank. Also, in Dream's 5 block jump video, it shows a clip of you being on Manacube with him and in the video, you had youtube rank.
Those are my rebuttal points to your points. I don't believe that you are BadBoyHalo unless you have proof.
Are you sure I am a fraud?

AriesNinja

Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja
AriesNinja
VIP
Ratings
185 223