74 Crate Giveaway (edit 55 because crates are 6 cubits.)

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
IGN: undiny
Contact me via forums cause no discord lol
Earth
@Shefti @CaydenGaming @Nowinsjusttoxic

My favorite memory of 2022 has to be letting go of my dog aftet all the memories i had with her. She hung on for so long but she was suffering :(

Shadowhat101

ELITE
ShadowHat101
ShadowHat101
ELITE
Ratings
20 1
Shadowhat101
ShadowHat#2657
Survival
My favourite memory from school is being fully accepted into a big friend group and finally feeling part of something in school.

_hunt3r

PATRON+
_hunt3r
_hunt3r
Patron+
Ratings
36 3
IGN: _hunt3r
Discord: hunterr#8075
Realm: Olympus
Besties: @dumplingmaxie @taylor - tayluhr @VenomousLemon

HEYYY EVERYONE, goodluck on your entry. Be grateful whether it's 1st place or 7th place! <3

Memory: Sooo... 2022 was a crazy year. I started it off not knowing really what to do, eventually i got bored. So what does a bored minecraft player like me do? i scour new servers to play on. I went on a minecraft server website and searched and searched til i saw Manacube, it brought many memories to 2020 when i played but my account sadly got deleted by Mojang for god knows what. I had lost many friends, which is sad. The memories just played and replayed in my head til i said "ehh frick it", and joined the server on my new minecraft account. I loved it immediately, such an experience, seeing how much stuff has changed since my absence. I got recognized by a few people which warmed my heart but i never saw them again :(. Fast forward to summer, i met some goofy pranksters which i never knew would fill that lonely hole in my heart and make me feel like i have people to be around with. Making so many friendships on a game i loved so dearly, was the highlight of my 2022 year. I wanna thank every single person for matching me and being so kind to me, you guys are awesome. Really made my summer and year the best it's ever been in my last few years. So in summary, me coming back to Manacube (end of December 2021) and meeting so many new people is what made my year and a great 2022 memory. Such a lovely community you can find here! x

teeth420

QA Team
teeth420
teeth420
QA Team
Ratings
46 1
IGN: teeth420
Discord: 420core#7747
Server: skyblock

Fav memory of 2202 was when I went to maine prob

I__PK__I

QA Team
I__PK__I
I__PK__I
QA Team
Ratings
86 39
I__PK__I
I___PK___I#9311
Skyblock

Favorite memory would probably be joining Pilk. its such a fun and wholesome discord server and ive had lots of fun and met some amazing people from it.
@ArchVenom @notkijani @BigBoooty

Romanite

ELITE
Romanite
Romanite
ELITE
Ratings
3 1
Romanite
Romanite#9068
Olympus
My favorite memory of 2022 was when I won best speech of the Semester in my public speaking class for my expressive reading of Super Bass by Nicki Minaj.
GL everyone :)

WalterHartWhite6

PATRON+
WalterHartWhite6
WalterHartWhite6
Patron+
Ratings
Hey Manacube,

To get everyone in the back to school spirit, I've decided to host a back to school/2023 (Mystery) crate giveaway! I would give back to the community as a token of gratitude for playing Manacube.
There will be 7 top prizes!

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Top prizes

1st Prize: 40 Mystery Crates
2nd Prize: 20 Mystery Crates
3rd Prize: 10 Mystery Crates
4th Prize: 1 Mystery Crate
5th Prize: 1 Mystery Crate
6th Prize: 1 Mystery Crate
7th Prize: 1 Mystery Crate

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

How to enter

To enter the giveaway just comment below your In Game Name, your Discord ID, the server you would like to receive your prize on and your favourite memory story/memory of 2022 and/or of school. For an extra entry to the giveaway, tag 3 of your friends in your post ;)

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Rules

1. No alt accounts, if you are found entering on alt accounts, all of your entries will be invalid
2. Only comment once
3. Keep your stories PG please
4. Have fun!

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Winner Information

I will be using a random name generator wheel spinner to select the winners of the giveaway. The winners will be announced TBD (Whenever I feel like it). If your name is drawn you will be contacted via Discord and I will publicly announce all winners on this forums post. I'll be streaming the winners in a Manacube VC so come join!

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

View attachment 65341
Discord: BsB Sean#9282 IGN: BSB_Sean,
My favourite 2022 memory would probably be getting my dream car for an absolute bargain and then flipping it with a few of my friends eg. lowering, stage 3 cam, better internals.

ewyxu

ELITE
270v
270v
ELITE
Ratings
PceCamX
69420Less#3108
KitPvP
My favorite memory of 2022 would have to be winning national champions for a high school quiz bowl team. It brought me together with so many people and for me to meet so many more people.

JustAthenaxD

Creative Mod+ | Survival Mod | Event Coord
Moderator+
JustAthenaxD
JustAthenaxD
Mod+
Ratings
82 2
To enter the giveaway just comment below your In Game Name, your Discord ID, the server you would like to receive your prize on and your favourite memory story/memory of 2022 and/or of school. For an extra entry to the giveaway, tag 3 of your friends in your post ;)
JustAthenaxD
JustAthena#0998
Survival

I have 2 favorite memories :)
Being accepted to the staff team and making some amazing friends!
Bringing the kids i have coached for 6 years, to their first real gymnastics competetion and their excitement!

@sophiaaah <3 @CheesyPeanutXL @gapplegal

LisaMGC

MVP
LisaMGC
LisaMGC
MVP
IGN: LisaMGC
Discord ID: Vie#6704
Server: Olympus Prison
Memory of 2022: Finding my love for Minecraft again c:

Thankyou for the opportunity!