74 Crate Giveaway (edit 55 because crates are 6 cubits.)

Jxson

PATRON
Jxson
Jxson
Patron
Ratings
137 6
In Game Name: Jxson
Your Discord ID: Jason#5678
The server you would like to receive your prize on: Parkour
Your favourite memory story/memory of 2022 and/or of school: My favourite memory of 2022 is being on my first solo trip abroad in Milan and I was sat in this really warm park reading away some manga thinking wow this is peace - school related, I graduated from University

@Michael @ntc @SunsetMagic

CheesyPeanutXL

Parkour Mod
CheesyPeanutXL
CheesyPeanutXL
Mod
Ratings
68 1
To enter the giveaway just comment below your In Game Name, your Discord ID, the server you would like to receive your prize on and your favourite memory story/memory of 2022 and/or of school. For an extra entry to the giveaway, tag 3 of your friends in your post ;)
CheesyPeanutXL
CheeseCake#7354
Parkour

My favourite memory is getting my dog and watching her grow up from being a puppy way too quick to an adult :3 we made so much good memories already <3
@sophiaaah <3 @JustAthenaxD @eNugget

almondemilk

ELITE
almondemilk
almondemilk
ELITE
Ratings
32 2
In Game Name, almondemilk
your Discord ID, : Broccoli#3467
the server you would like to receive your prize on: earth
your favourite memory story/memory of 2022 : I got engaged in 2022 :)

Aceee414

ELITE
4ceee
4ceee
ELITE
Ign - 4ceee
Discord -aceee#1206
server - earth
Fav memory of 2022:
being able to see my dads side of the family and my siblins for the first time.

Mrhello500

ELITE
MrHello500
MrHello500
ELITE
Ratings
16 4
IGN:Mrhello500
Discord: Mrhello500#5676
Survival
Memory of 2022: I remember catching grasshoppers with my friends on the field and naming them all lmao.

Itzpoxeay

ELITE
ItzPoxeay
ItzPoxeay
ELITE
Ratings
My IGN: ItzPoxeay
Discord ID: levari#4531
The realm I would want the keys: Survival
A memory from 2022: My favorite memory is flying after almost 4 years with my family, we flew to Cyprus. I remember we went to the beach and many restaurants, we were also in 2 different hotels and it was honestly one of the best trips I had in my life. We tried so many different things we don't have in our country.
@coolcreeper2151 @DarkPoka @ItzPropad

Dragnoz002

PATRON+
Dragnoz002
Dragnoz002
Patron+
ign: Dragnoz002
discord: Dragnoz002#8877
server: skyblock

favourite memory of 2022: going on a vacation to france with my family

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
SSM_GOD
SSM_GOD#0387
Olympus
fav mem of school is when i was working in the plastics processing lab and someone in the next room over broke a water main by driving the motorized mold cart into the pipe. stayed for about 4 hours cleaning up the whole mess
@ssm_goddess @Dutchy1372 @FadingGeneral @k_rissy

Last edited:

Crispiest

VIP+
Crispiest
Crispiest
VIP+
Hey Manacube,

To get everyone in the back to school spirit, I've decided to host a back to school/2023 (Mystery) crate giveaway! I would give back to the community as a token of gratitude for playing Manacube.
There will be 7 top prizes!

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Top prizes

1st Prize: 40 Mystery Crates
2nd Prize: 20 Mystery Crates
3rd Prize: 10 Mystery Crates
4th Prize: 1 Mystery Crate
5th Prize: 1 Mystery Crate
6th Prize: 1 Mystery Crate
7th Prize: 1 Mystery Crate

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

How to enter

To enter the giveaway just comment below your In Game Name, your Discord ID, the server you would like to receive your prize on and your favourite memory story/memory of 2022 and/or of school. For an extra entry to the giveaway, tag 3 of your friends in your post ;)

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Rules

1. No alt accounts, if you are found entering on alt accounts, all of your entries will be invalid
2. Only comment once
3. Keep your stories PG please
4. Have fun!

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Winner Information

I will be using a random name generator wheel spinner to select the winners of the giveaway. The winners will be announced TBD (Whenever I feel like it). If your name is drawn you will be contacted via Discord and I will publicly announce all winners on this forums post. I'll be streaming the winners in a Manacube VC so come join!

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

View attachment 65341
IGN: Crispiest
Discord: Cba#7738
Server: Parkour

Story: My fav memory of 2022 was building my Pc and setup and watching the whole thing finally finish after moths of dreaming. :)))))

DylanB_666

Dedicated Member
ELITE
DylanB_666
DylanB_666
ELITE
Ratings
71 4
IGN: DylanB_666
Discord: DylanB123#4761
Server: Islands
My favourite school memory is probably just getting my gcse results, and the relief of getting all the grades i needed

LilBoy_

ELITE
xLilBear
xLilBear
ELITE
Ratings
10 2
Discord: VID2#9758
Minecraft ign: g694
realm: survival
The best memory i have is when i scarred tf out of my teatcher so she accsidently punched the door right in my face xD

SbgConnor

PATRON+
NotSBG
NotSBG
Patron+
Ratings
SbgConnor
SbgConnot#1887
Skyblock

My favorite memory would probably be getting married to my girlfriend of 4 years we have never been happier getting to wake up next to each other since a majority of our relationship had to unfortunately be long distance for the past 4 years.
@Block_Breaker99, @notkijani , @I__PK__I

GGPandaPreson

VIP
GGPandaPreson
GGPandaPreson
VIP
Hey Manacube,

To get everyone in the back to school spirit, I've decided to host a back to school/2023 (Mystery) crate giveaway! I would give back to the community as a token of gratitude for playing Manacube.
There will be 7 top prizes!

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Top prizes

1st Prize: 40 Mystery Crates
2nd Prize: 20 Mystery Crates
3rd Prize: 10 Mystery Crates
4th Prize: 1 Mystery Crate
5th Prize: 1 Mystery Crate
6th Prize: 1 Mystery Crate
7th Prize: 1 Mystery Crate

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

How to enter

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Rules

1. No alt accounts, if you are found entering on alt accounts, all of your entries will be invalid
2. Only comment once
3. Keep your stories PG please
4. Have fun!

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Winner Information

I will be using a random name generator wheel spinner to select the winners of the giveaway. The winners will be announced TBD (Whenever I feel like it). If your name is drawn you will be contacted via Discord and I will publicly announce all winners on this forums post. I'll be streaming the winners in a Manacube VC so come join!

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

View attachment 65341
IGN GGPandaPreson
Discord GGPandaPreson#2045
Story: I just recently got new goalie gear for hockey and I'm super excited to use it!!