Closed A baby yoda and berry themed pk idk I had no idea wat to make.(pls accept i had to skip dinner for making the map lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
so i was helping some build a berry themed map and then he got rejected, but i liked the theme so i decided to make My map with ItsNinjaCat first i made a baby yoda and the started the parkour with a ladder jump , and btw this parkour has neo,ladder,quad and a quiz and its very short and fun to play but its hard and there are only 3 checkpoints and yeah thats it Pls accept it it would mean a lot TY

Attachments

Presidenten

Forum Master
ELITE
Hampifant
Hampifant
ELITE
Ratings
521 13
Whatever you do in life, never, and I mean NEVER skip a meal. It is very important to eat regularly, every 3 or 4 hours or so. If you skip a meal your body will react in a negative way, you will get less energy which makes you eat less in general. If you don't eat there may be a chance you will get anorexia and you DO NOT want anorexia. Do not prioritize Minecraft over real life. Eat your dinner.

BlueMorphoz

Ratings
Looks amazing but try to word your title like this:
<Map name> - <map difficulty>
Then you can add your current title into a description of your map if you want! <3

BlueMorphoz

Ratings
Then word your post like this:
Usernames(s)
Map Name
Screenshots of the map
the plot # or the command to warp to it
the difficulty
number of jumps and checkpoints

I'm just trying to help make sure your map gets excepted cause it looks really cool and I would love to see it on the server! <3

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello,

I will be closing this submission as it appears you have deleted it (not on any of your three plots.)
A map isn't considered as being officially judged unless someone with the MAP JUDGE tag specifically handles it, so don't lose hope on your map. You can also just delete the thread if you no longer want to have it considered.

Also, when submitting a map, make sure you have the proper format located here.
I would love to see some more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.