A guide to success dust

Harryyysan

ELITE
Harryyysan
Harryyysan
ELITE
Ratings
68 17
There are currently countless rumours that success dust is broken, so here I am, Ready to explain :)
Enchants on factions come in FOUR different rarities, common, rare, legendary and heroic. These enchants cost respectively 40, 80, 120, and 250 experience levels. An individual gains success dust through the tinkerer using /tinker(er) or finding him at spawn. If I was to tinker a common enchant book aquatic 1 61% success and 39% destruction i would receive a mystery dust that has a chance of becoming common success dust, meaning this dust if received will ONLY work on common level enchants. This is the same for rare, legendary and heroic enchants.

It is key to remember what rarity your dust is, so my recommendation to you is to /rename the dust if you have access to it as it can help you remember the rarity. Do not rename the dust however and sell it falsely on the ah as this is a ban-able offence.

Receiving success dust is not a random process. The higher tier the book is both, level wise and rarity will result in a greater chance to receive success dust from mystery dust. Through my own testing I cannot tell if the books success % is a factor in this process.

Thank you for reading my guide and I hope it helps :)