Aztec

Dedicated Member
MVP
AztecYT
AztecYT
MVP
Ratings
38 3
Yo, it's ya boy, Aztec back with another complaining video. Today I am discussing the monthly rewards that are given to players who have purchased a rank.

These rewards are great! They incentivise a player to:
1, purchase the rank in the first place, and
2, encourage the user to get online at least once a month in order to collect their keys.

However, these keys are very easy to claim. This may seem like a good thing for the untrained eye, but as someone who tries to get attention, I noticed a massive flaw in the system. And this problem starts with server exclusive keys.

When you go to claim your key, you are told what server you want to have your key redeemed on. This is a great, simplistic design that anyone can use. And that's the problem. Anyone can claim your free monthly keys for whatever server you like simply by going onto the shop and signing in as you. They can then claim the keys for whatever server they want and easily ruin your months worth of free keys.

This can be DEVASTATING for someone and may send them into a severe depression. Now I am not the person to rant about something and not provide a solution to it. I suggest that we make it so that players have to input a code in order to receive their keys, thus preventing this easy and anonymous attacks on our keys.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Hi! This may be a risk but I have never seen this happen to anyone before. Some sort of secure login system could be made, but I don't see much point in it if it's not actually a major issue.
Thank you for starting a discussion about this! I wonder if we can do anything about the severe depression... :[[[

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
Hi! This may be a risk but I have never seen this happen to anyone before. Some sort of secure login system could be made, but I don't see much point in it if it's not actually a major issue.
Thank you for starting a discussion about this! I wonder if we can do anything about the severe depression... :[[[
I don't think something has to become a 'major issue' before it's dealt with or prepared for.
If you're going to the park and it's supposed to rain later, wouldn't you bring a rain jacket?

@Aztec You should defiantly make a suggestion post for this. I'd certainly upvote!

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
I agree! It sucks!

staviette

ELITE
Ratings
Yes, making it gkit seems the best solution - the system is already in place, it's easier for the players, you can check when you can next redeem, and it's more secure.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69