• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but allow all people to have an equal amount of "/gift" uses, not determined by rank

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Careening

Dedicated Member
VIP
Careening
Careening
VIP
Ratings
112 2
Hello all! This is a suggestion for the Creative server for the month of December. When people think of the holidays in December, they think of giving more often than not. So my suggestion is a "/gift" command! The basic just of the command is this: Person A holds an item in their hand. Then they do "/gift Person B" (The command itself is "/gift <person>"). Then Person B obtains the item that Person A had before. This is a perfect way to spread holiday cheer! Also, in order to stop those meanies who will spam the command over and over, the amount of gifts someone can give will depend upon their rank. "Member" get to do it once, "Member+, Premium, and D-rank" twice, "VIP and C-rank" thrice, and so on and so forth. So (this is directed towards the staff members reading this), with all command block and lag complications aside, does this sound like a good idea to do? Please keep in mind, this command will only be in use for the month of December. Also, worthy of mention, players will probably only be able to gift 1 item, not an entire stack, but I'm not sure, it's up to the staff. Please leave a vote down below! Also, be nice in the comment section. It's December, a time of joy! Thanx you to all!

~Careening

P.S. Remember, you can choose UP TO 2 CHOICES, NOT JUST 1.

Last edited:

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
No. Make it cost gems instead. 2 gems per /gift

Careening

Dedicated Member
VIP
Careening
Careening
VIP
Ratings
112 2
No. Make it cost gems instead. 2 gems per /gift
Hm. I'll think about it and tell Dacon about this. I think it would be more fair to make each "/gift" 2 gems, but also a free "/gift" to spread joy to those who don't have any gems. Also, even though it'll cost gems, I think a limit of, like, 6 /gifts for all. Thanx for the idea!

and you don't need to set a limit because you will one, run out of gems before you can send more than 20 gifts, and if they are individual items then you can easily remove them from you inventory

and you can get gems for voting so scratch the free /gift it will cause extra work and also cause less votes for the sevrer, ORRRRRR you do each /vote = One /gift as an incentive to vote

Careening

Dedicated Member
VIP
Careening
Careening
VIP
Ratings
112 2
One of the best ideas in Minevast History! Great Idea!
Thanks, man! Glad to hear you like the idea so much! I think you make a solid point, and I think that might also make its way to the final product.

SirCrackers

Ratings
Hi Careening,

This sounds like a pretty nice idea. I would think that player B would have to accept the item once the command was issued by player A.
I will have a look into it and will talk it over with the staff.
Thank you for the wonderful idea! We are always looking for player suggestions! If you have one, feel free to create a thread! :)

SirCrackers
Creative Moderator

Careening

Dedicated Member
VIP
Careening
Careening
VIP
Ratings
112 2
Hi Careening,

This sounds like a pretty nice idea. I would think that player B would have to accept the item once the command was issued by player A.
I will have a look into it and will talk it over with the staff.
Thank you for the wonderful idea! We are always looking for player suggestions! If you have one, feel free to create a thread! :)

SirCrackers
Creative Moderator
Thanx man! I actually really like the idea of Player B accepting the gift first. I'll suggest it to Dacon as well. Thanx for also planning to talk about it with the other staffy peoples. I look forward to the outcome in December!

Last edited:

Aaron

Donator
Ratings
Nice Idea!

Although I don't like the idea of paying to spread the Holiday joy, I think it should be available to everyone just with a 30m cooldown. Go idea on the whole, especially for roleplay.

Careening

Dedicated Member
VIP
Careening
Careening
VIP
Ratings
112 2
Nice Idea!

Although I don't like the idea of paying to spread the Holiday joy, I think it should be available to everyone just with a 30m cooldown. Go idea on the whole, especially for roleplay.
Well, in order to prevent spammers, gems would be the best way of preventing them. I also like the cool down idea though, however I think the cool down should be a little longer, at the minimum 45 minutes. Thanx for your input!