A SERIOUS problem....

Satisfiedbread

PATRON+
SatisfiedBread
SatisfiedBread
Patron+
Ratings
72 25
Lately on Manacube I have not been seeing enough support for our staff especially for RangedHealer. This is a sin that cannot be forgiven. seeing as she is the best staff there is on this server, there should be more people looking up to her, NAY even building Shrines! Just placing this here to spread the awareness around about not enough people praising RangedHealer. the #1.

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
Love you <33

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Mm yes, I'm going to have to disagree with this one. I think all the staff should get equal amounts of love/appreciation! If you want to see a shrine dedicated to ranged, you do you but I'm not gonna go about being a ranged simp. I like many other players from the prisons scene have known ranged since before she was even a helper on Mana. She has always had lots of simps. I am not sure where you got the idea that she doesn't get enough appreciation. I also do not think it really is a "sin." But in all seriousness I'm gonna assume this is just a joke post and I'm just making a complete fool of myself which is what my intentions were anyways ;)

Satisfiedbread

PATRON+
SatisfiedBread
SatisfiedBread
Patron+
Ratings
72 25
ofc u would
Mm yes, I'm going to have to disagree with this one. I think all the staff should get equal amounts of love/appreciation! If you want to see a shrine dedicated to ranged, you do you but I'm not gonna go about being a ranged simp. I like many other players from the prisons scene have known ranged since before she was even a helper on Mana. She has always had lots of simps. I am not sure where you got the idea that she doesn't get enough appreciation. I also do not think it really is a "sin." But in all seriousness I'm gonna assume this is just a joke post and I'm just making a complete fool of myself which is what my intentions were anyways ;)
you are a terrible person

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81
ranged is my bae, i love u ranged <33333 i simp for her on all days that end with y

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Still looking for my shrines, I'm sure they're out there somewhere on survival haha

Last edited:

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435
ranged is my bae, i love u ranged <33333 i simp for her on all days that end with y
i didn't expect you to comment on this before me, WHAT THE FUCK

rew

Forum Master
ELITE
TigerTwist2
TigerTwist2
ELITE
Ratings
401 124
Lately on Manacube I have not been seeing enough support for our staff especially for RangedHealer. This is a sin that cannot be forgiven. seeing as she is the best staff there is on this server, there should be more people looking up to her, NAY even building Shrines! Just placing this here to spread the awareness around about not enough people praising RangedHealer. the #1.
are you trying this hard to get staff