A Tale of Betrayal, Sadness, and Grief *Satire*

timmy42502

PATRON
Timmy42502
Timmy42502
Patron
Ratings
53 4
Many people on this server have come to know me, Many people have become close friends whom I will cherish for at least a few more months <3. several months back I reached the threshold to become patron on this server UwU and it was a great honor to show people that I was simply better than thou.. :cool: anyways.. it has come to my Devine attention that I have yet to be added to the patron list on this site :eek:. As soon as this was discovered, I felt my body go cold, I started crying uncontrollably and honestly think I might have died<3 but the power of my pettiness overcame it all, Im writing this post today to say that I shall not return to manacube until this is fixed, you may be thinking "No tim, dont go, you are *so* thicc and we love you", But I must. When you all read this, I shall already be on my way to start my new life, as a farmer in Kentucky :D:mc_e_100:.

Don't mourn me because thats weird <3

Yours truly,
Timmy42502
AKA TimThicc
2001-2021

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
why would he want to be called thic???

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
Many people on this server have come to know me, Many people have become close friends whom I will cherish for at least a few more months <3. several months back I reached the threshold to become patron on this server UwU and it was a great honor to show people that I was simply better than thou.. :cool: anyways.. it has come to my Devine attention that I have yet to be added to the patron list on this site :eek:. As soon as this was discovered, I felt my body go cold, I started crying uncontrollably and honestly think I might have died<3 but the power of my pettiness overcame it all, Im writing this post today to say that I shall not return to manacube until this is fixed, you may be thinking "No tim, dont go, you are *so* thicc and we love you", But I must. When you all read this, I shall already be on my way to start my new life, as a farmer in Kentucky :D:mc_e_100:.

Don't mourn me because thats weird <3

Yours truly,
Timmy42502
AKA TimThicc
2001-2021
I will always mourn for you, please don't leave :( will you return if I ever get unbanned and unmuted?