About Warlord!

Satisfiedbread

PATRON+
SatisfiedBread
SatisfiedBread
Patron+
Ratings
72 25
I initially thought he was a great staff, I talked to him a few times and he was overall helpful. but after today he has proven himself to be a Wonderful staff mod!! I welcomed on the server with presents and he was in tears. he is friendly, welcoming, and super super nice. his connection with the community is on par with RQCAPTAIN. he keeps surprising the community every day with his wonderful presence. I'm just throwing this thread up here to let everyone know that if you are thinking about joining Asgard you really should and talk to Warlord about getting started, with no hesitation he will be one of your favorite staff members!

FireRocket33

Mod
FireRocket33
FireRocket33
Mod
Ratings
125 10
I disagree he is kinda stinky, he wouldn't hug me back. He is kinda bad at being staff way too helpful and always answers questions.
#WarlordIsReoverParty #BlameWarlord #DemoteWarlord #IDK #HELPME #HeMacrosatedMe #smhMyHead

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
I disagree he is kinda stinky, he wouldn't hug me back. He is kinda bad at being staff way too helpful and always answers questions.
#WarlordIsReoverParty #BlameWarlord #DemoteWarlord #IDK #HELPME #HeMacrosatedMe #smhMyHead
I will literally get you proof I hugged you earlier today.

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
Warlord you are incredible. We all love you. <3

Trash694201738

ELITE
Trash694201738
Trash694201738
ELITE
Ratings
35 1
Warlord doesn't want to be my adc. instead of inviting me, a random person with a weird username to his party, he plays with like 3 other people that he is probably good friends with, unacceptable. In addition, after rebirthing, it took warlord more than 2 seconds to say "gg" to me, showing how cruel of a person he is. Warlord should definitely be banned and cancelled.

Satisfiedbread

PATRON+
SatisfiedBread
SatisfiedBread
Patron+
Ratings
72 25
Warlord doesn't want to be my adc. instead of inviting me, a random person with a weird username to his party, he plays with like 3 other people that he is probably good friends with, unacceptable. In addition, after rebirthing, it took warlord more than 2 seconds to say "gg" to me, showing how cruel of a person he is. Warlord should definitely be banned and cancelled.
lol that is so funny

MissJam

ELITE
MissJam
MissJam
ELITE
Ratings
Uhm Warlord its about time we get you back into court, we got some talking to do <3 #Warlordisqt

gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11
I'm late but damn right he is
As soon as I saw the post title I knew it would be good news
(good on you busar)
After reading the message I thought of a sister/female figure (me in theory) holding a polaroid camera and giving thumbs up to someone (busar in theory) who is about to go up on stage and grab their trophy uwu

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
i agree, war is amazing. not only at minecraft but at league too : )
#WarForAdmin