Status
Not open for further replies.

curtis

Dedicated Member
curtis18264
curtis18264
Ratings
121 2
You've done a good job pumping some unique jumps since the last time, and the build is excellent. Really, the only critique I have is that the cloud part feels a little disconnected from the main build, and the beginning islands are full block jumps, but those are fairly minor. But like I said before, it is really hard to get floating island maps accepted because of how over-done they are. Still, this is a very good first map, there is no doubt you will be able to get something accepted

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Unfortunately as Curtis said, floating islands will not be accepted. However your build style and parkour techniques shows potential. Good luck with this and future maps!

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Im sorry, could you please clarify what you mean on it being an improvement on my previous maps? This was my first one
I got the order of your maps confused and thought Feeding Frenzy came before this, my bad. I was saying that although Feeding Frenzy's parkour is good, I think this map is an improvement (personally)

Spiriten

Spiriten
Spiriten
Ratings
I got the order of your maps confused and thought Feeding Frenzy came before this, my bad. I was saying that although Feeding Frenzy's parkour is good, I think this map is an improvement (personally)
Alright, lol, and ty for that laugh with 'Feeding Frenzy'

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Spiriten,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have several maps based around floating islands (Seasons, FloatingBiomes, HilltopTown.)
The build is well-done for a floating island, and it has a good amount of detail, so good job on that! The blocks on the top of the island look a bit messy, but it is still well-built.
The parkour does have a decent amount of variety, so good job on that! The length is good for the hard difficulty; however, the parkour felt a bit too easy. Try increasing the difficulty of some of the jumps! The parkour is also floating quite a bit (meaning it isn't attached to the build) which can make it look messy.

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.