Scott0630

PATRON
irl_Scotty
irl_Scotty
Patron
Ratings
27 1
Hello all,

I would really like to put this out there for staff and was hoping that you could find this helpful. The donor mines are great as they are but I do feel like there are a large number of people who have these ranks. I feel as if the refresh rate on the mines as well as adding a MVP/MVP+ mine would be very beneficial. I think that the VIP mine is great and everything but for the VIP and VIP+ ranks. I feel like MVP and MVP+ ranks should get a mine as well like /warp mvp. Right now I feel like that would help out a lot and filter all the MVP people to their specific mine. I also believe that with the large amount of donors the mines for instance Elite mine could be refreshed every 30 minutes instead of every hour. I hope you found this helpful in any way.

-Logan

Hypikel

ELITE
Hypikel
Hypikel
ELITE
Ratings
26 1
Hello all,

I would really like to put this out there for staff and was hoping that you could find this helpful. The donor mines are great as they are but I do feel like there are a large number of people who have these ranks. I feel as if the refresh rate on the mines as well as adding a MVP/MVP+ mine would be very beneficial. I think that the VIP mine is great and everything but for the VIP and VIP+ ranks. I feel like MVP and MVP+ ranks should get a mine as well like /warp mvp. Right now I feel like that would help out a lot and filter all the MVP people to their specific mine. I also believe that with the large amount of donors the mines for instance Elite mine could be refreshed every 30 minutes instead of every hour. I hope you found this helpful in any way.

-Logan
Agreed, the mines are getting empty to quick because of the ammount of ranked players mining them especially the VIP one.
In my opinion the mines refill time should be reduced.

-Meep

Scott0630

PATRON
irl_Scotty
irl_Scotty
Patron
Ratings
27 1
Agreed, the mines are getting empty to quick because of the ammount of ranked players mining them especially the VIP one.
In my opinion the mines refill time should be reduced.

-Meep
I feel like MVP mine would greatly reduce the need to reduce the refresh rate of the mines anyways but I do also feel like reducing the refresh rate would be good as well. Half the time I go to the mines they are completely empty or halfway mined already.

Kamikatzeeee

PATRON
Kamikatzeeee
Kamikatzeeee
Patron
Ratings
24 1
I do think that if the refresh rate is too short then it would be very pay to win. However as youve said there are a lot of ranks on the server and I agree there needs to be some balancing changes. Maybe a copy of the vip mine for each dono rank tier?
+1

Scott0630

PATRON
irl_Scotty
irl_Scotty
Patron
Ratings
27 1
I do think that if the refresh rate is too short then it would be very pay to win. However as youve said there are a lot of ranks on the server and I agree there needs to be some balancing changes. Maybe a copy of the vip mine for each dono rank tier?
+1
I agree, since there is only a VIP and ELITE mine, they could at least add another donor mine. VIP for VIP an VIP+, MVP for MVP and MVP+, and ELITE for ELITE. Obviously MVP would have access to VIP and ELITE to everything.