/ah in parkour

Katie

MVP+
Kqtie
Kqtie
MVP+
Ratings
there should be a /ah in parkour. i like to sell stuff like banners, hats, potions, ect it makes it harder to just say in chat 'i'm selling something!' it would be easier for both the seller and the buyer if there was a /ah. you wouldn't have to meet up somewhere like spawn if you are in the middle of a parkour course and someone offers you something you want to buy. if there was a /ah in parkour, you could just get your thing right there. for example, if someone was selling ender pears, and you really wanted one, you would lose your place in the parkour you were in. those are the reasons i think there should be a /ah in parkour

ty for reading, and have a nice day :):)

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
I heard about the idea before already and I really like it. I don't really see any disadvantages for it. Thanks for bringing this idea to the staff team and thank you for suggesting it :D

Cheers

Katie

MVP+
Kqtie
Kqtie
MVP+
Ratings
i have a comment. i didn't come up with this idea, i just posted it because i strongly agree with the person who came up with this. he is ok with the fact that i posted about it :D