Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Hiya Arc4Fer!

I will now be placing your map into ONGOING as I have tested your map and shall be reviewing it with the rest of the map judging team.

Any further questions, don't hesitate to shoot me a message on discord (in my signature)
Cheers.

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Hiya Arc4Fer!

After consulting the rest of the map judging team we have come to the decision to REJECT your map.

The theme is somewhat original; however, is very similar to that of other house/floating island maps and the UFO part seems to be minimalistic in comparison. I'd recommend adding more "AlienInvasion" to it to make it more unique <3

The build is again, similar to that of many houses on floating island maps. When creating a build, ensure it comes across as unique and is full of detail. Try to think outside the box, colouring the house differently or testing out with different architecture techniques is a good place to start! The UFO could use more detail as well, which would bring the map to seem more Alien oriented!

Now onto the parkour; this is where a few problems lie. The parkour feels cramped and the pathing feels messy and all over the place. The parkour could use improvements in all aspects. Ensure the parkour flows well and doesn't seem constricted at times as well as make sure it does not feel repetitive.

That is all!
I wish you a lovely rest of your day and I hope to see more submissions in the future.
Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.