Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello rah,

Your map will now be marked as ongoing; I have reviewed your map and it will now be discussed among map judges. This may take time, so please be patient.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello rah,

Your map is now in reviewing.

The build has improved significantly from your previous submission. However, it's been requested that you redo the clouds to make them look more realistic. The texturing on the wings also looks a bit random.

The parkour is also a concern. Overall, it feels like a lot of fake variation (using random jumps to make it varied that don't make sense with your build.) This thread might help you out with that https://manacube.com/threads/basics-parkour-variance-and-self-constraint.78459/
If you are unsure of what I mean, this section of your map is the biggest example of it:
1660353206112.png

There are also a few jumps that are a concern and they will be mentioned below.
1660352921026.png

Make this jump possible without having to bounce off the wall.
1660353099719.png

This is a skip, you can go straight to the piston.

You have until one month from now (September 12th) to make these changes. If I have not been contacted about changes by this time, your map will automatically be rejected.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello rah.

The requested changes have been made and I am happy to inform you that your map is being accepted.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.