Alt limit should be raised to 7

jcody_parker

PATRON+
jcody_parker
jcody_parker
Patron+
Ratings
72 1
Why can a loner party only have 5 alts, when the spawner limit is 60? It just makes it so people on their own can't AFK but people with more people in parties can it seems unfair. I feel the alt limit should be 7 so you can at least use all your spawners.

My brother is in my party and plays sometimes, but he's on the same IP because he lives with me so he can't even use his alts either because of the IP alt limit.

awesomeboy__

Forum Expert
PATRON
awesomeboy__
awesomeboy__
Patron
Ratings
241 9
AFK to win sucks in general.
Pay to win sucks more, good thing people realized they won't even get stars even if they win O_O

But survival can't really handle having more alts on due to how many players they have (member ranks can't get in if the server is full), nor can they increase the player limit or else the server would die. So as much as this is a good idea, I don't think this can be executed.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69

jcody_parker

PATRON+
jcody_parker
jcody_parker
Patron+
Ratings
72 1
Idk its a fun game mechanic to me. Players in bigger parties have no issues with using more alts because they have more people. Just seems unfair i cant even use all my spawners because of the alt limit and a bigger party can. My brother is on the same IP as me so he cant even use his alts for me

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Idk its a fun game mechanic to me. Players in bigger parties have no issues with using more alts because they have more people. Just seems unfair i cant even use all my spawners because of the alt limit and a bigger party can. My brother is on the same IP as me so he cant even use his alts for me
By that same token Bigger parties have to share that money. Smaller parties are far more individually wealthy than others. Along with this Survival has been hitting the player cap almost everyday this week and players have been unable to join. If anything the alt limit should be lowered to 3-4 per ip.

Gold

MVP
Ratings
I think that would be cool in theory, giving players who like to solely go for money a more effective way to get it, but logistically there are server limits and an economy to keep stable although it isn't really stable.