awesomeboy__

Forum Expert
PATRON
awesomeboy__
awesomeboy__
Patron
Ratings
241 9
I've been thinking about making this post for a few weeks now and I feel like now I feel with what has recently happened, is a good time to do so. This is not going to be a very long post, nor is it going to go into detail into everything, but it is simply an appreciation post to all the staff that are staffing for Manacube.

To start off, I'm just going to apologize to some of the factions staff that I have directed a lot of hate towards. After a few weeks, I realized that you have been trying your best to make the server a better place and I've dmed some of you privately with an apology a few days ago.

As players, I don't think 99% of people realize what the staff are giving up. They are not being paid, they are volunteering because they want the server to become a better place. People make it seem like the staff members are trying to make the server and it's playing experience worse, but it simply isn't. They're trying their best and people make mistakes. Let go of the things that they've done wrong and instead of focusing on what they can do better, thank them for what they have done. If you have a suggestion, instead of being annoying about it, make a respectful post on the forums or privately dm a staff member in that area.

frickedison

PATRON
WeTheSouth
WeTheSouth
Patron
Ratings
20 1
Very well written, sometimes people just dont understand how difficult staffing can be. Theyre certain things staff cant do because a higher power can unintentionally be limiting them.

IPenguinI

Forum Master
ELITE
IPenguinI
IPenguinI
ELITE
Ratings
502 57
Yeah the factions heat from a lot of just plain toxic, and ignorant, rude players is just astounding. Its honestly quite sad as well. I know factions staff are doing there best to make factions a good experience, and players are failing to realize that mana factions is a fairly new game mode, that can still use some work.

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Howdy Howdy!

As a factions staff and someone who values player interaction and the community over all I deeply appreciate this post. During the heat of the moment anyone can get a little sassy and say things they truly don't mean. Thank you for reaching out and apologizing to the staff team as a whole.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Hey, we all make mistakes. What's important is that you've realized what you did is wrong, and have apologized! I think it's easy for us players to remember that the staff ARE human, and they do sometimes make mistakes. They are doing their best to do what they feel is best for the community- it's a lot of pressure for anyone to handle. It's important that we thank the staff for everything they HAVE done to serve the community, and not always on the NEGATIVE. It's important that negative things are addressed, but it should be done in a civil manner, otherwise, nothing will be accomplished.
The main point is, staff are human and we need to be respectful as well as patient with them.

PapaSchwoop

ELITE
Schwooop
Schwooop
ELITE
Ratings
I've been thinking about making this post for a few weeks now and I feel like now I feel with what has recently happened, is a good time to do so. This is not going to be a very long post, nor is it going to go into detail into everything, but it is simply an appreciation post to all the staff that are staffing for Manacube.

To start off, I'm just going to apologize to some of the factions staff that I have directed a lot of hate towards. After a few weeks, I realized that you have been trying your best to make the server a better place and I've dmed some of you privately with an apology a few days ago.

As players, I don't think 99% of people realize what the staff are giving up. They are not being paid, they are volunteering because they want the server to become a better place. People make it seem like the staff members are trying to make the server and it's playing experience worse, but it simply isn't. They're trying their best and people make mistakes. Let go of the things that they've done wrong and instead of focusing on what they can do better, thank them for what they have done. If you have a suggestion, instead of being annoying about it, make a respectful post on the forums or privately dm a staff member in that area.
I also have a problem with disrespecting staff and I'm trying to be better, thanks for sharing

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
Thank you for making a post about this! Specifically talking about Factions staff, coming from behind the scenes I can say with confidence that Factions staff put so much effort into staffing. From what I've seen, Factions is one of the more difficult servers to staff due to certain reasons, therefore I say thank you to all of our ManaCube Factions staff team. Y'all put so much work into the server and have so much bravery and patience. It is extremely admirable! Keep up the great work <3