Ancient Greece - Medium

Aeris16

Aeris16
Aeris16
Ratings
16 15
Very in depth and professional response over here. Using words like "womp womp", "stubborn bitch" and "what u smokin"
Why would i take advice from you lol?
forgive me im 17, gen z, and haven't quite developed into the young proper individual such as yourself, oh how i wish to grow up to one day be you, a self-righteous nuisance who rather than see that I am giving specific advice (tho unsolicited), decides that it would be cooler to actually swap the narrative and focus on an already rejected map of mine because you're really trying to advance your ego. I am sorry you feel that you need to do this, and I think this stems from unresolved issues... hope this helps! (i dont wanna hear shit about this in mma im done with this infant)

Ratings
2 1
forgive me im 17, gen z, and haven't quite developed into the young proper individual such as yourself, oh how i wish to grow up to one day be you, a self-righteous nuisance who rather than see that I am giving specific advice (tho unsolicited), decides that it would be cooler to actually swap the narrative and focus on an already rejected map of mine because you're really trying to advance your ego. I am sorry you feel that you need to do this, and I think this stems from unresolved issues... hope this helps! (i dont wanna hear shit about this in mma im done with this infant)
You sound like a redditor lol.