Androob's Introduction

Androob

Donator
Ratings
Hi There,

I'm Andrew! Your friendly (sometimes) kitpvp moderator!

I began playing minecraft a long long time ago, about 4 1/2 years by now I believe. I've been part of minevast for about a year now. You may remember me as TheCanadianIdiot!

But this is an introduction about my life outside of minecraft!

I'm 15 years old and in the 10th grade, I'm born and raised in Canada, land of the cold snow.

My background is completely based out of the Caribbean islands. I'm an island boy, as my parents were both born and raised there!

My most favourite hobby is mountain biking. If you know me well enough you should know that I do not shut up about bikes and new components, suspension, gearing, frames, forks, brakes aaaaAAAhhhhgfAa

I enjoy to relax at my local panera bread and indulge in various sandwiches. What do you order from panera bread?

I enjoy photography and video production, I own a Cannon 5d Mk. III with various lenses to suit different conditions! @Emmalouise would know about my mad photography skills :)

Le Me:

If you've made it this far, leave a like and tell me if we share any
similarities! ;)

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
Welcome back Androoooooooooooooooowb ily

cheeseboy

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
80 9
I somewhat remember "TheCanadianIdiot" o_o

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
My most favourite hobby is mountain biking. If you know me well enough you should know that I do not shut up about bikes and new components, suspension, gearing, frames, forks, brakes aaaaAAAhhhhgfAa
^^^^ you either talk about servers or bikes..

Also, I know you've heard this from be before, but welcome back to the team. :)