sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
735 81
you dont have a theme
the jump to checkpoint ratio is just cruel
the jumps are very repetitive

EDIT: i did the parkour and 1. i dont think some of the jumps are even possible. 2. the parkour was very annoying to do because it doesnt flow well, you constantly have to stop and get momentum, doing it made me feel as if you didnt even test it. when you're making a map, wether u want it to be mean or not to other players, u still have to make sure its possible and flows well, and to do that you have to test it

Last edited:

guyseth

Dedicated Member
PATRON
guyseth
guyseth
Patron
Ratings
108 3
you dont have a theme
the jump to checkpoint ratio is just cruel
the jumps are very repetitive

EDIT: i did the parkour and 1. i dont think some of the jumps are even possible. 2. the parkour was very annoying to do because it doesnt flow well, you constantly have to stop and get momentum, doing it made me feel as if you didnt even test it. when you're making a map, wether u want it to be mean or not to other players, u still have to make sure its possible and flows well, and to do that you have to test it
soph change your signature to mapper +

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
735 81

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello DeathRazer91,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The map you have built does not have a specific thee, as your map only consists of floating parkour. On ManaCube, every new map must have its theme to be unique.
The build in your map is missing. Whenever you build a map, you have to make sure to include a building to make it look better. It definitely makes the map more fun to play!
The parkour is floating, which is not necessarily the type of parkour that we are looking for. The parkour on your map should always be attached to a building, in view of the fact it makes the whole map look better and smoother. When I played this map, it felt very exhausting, since the parkour is very repetitive. You often put the exact same jump right next to each other over and over again, which makes a map quite boring to play. Additionally, you overused especially ladders and normal blocks. There is a huge variation of blocks you can use for your parkour, so next time consider using more than just a little amount of blocks! Whatsoever, the length fits for an insane map. Besides the difficulty being slightly inconsistent, the heavily reduced amount of checkpoints you have used makes the player experience on your map less fun, so make sure to include enough checkpoints to make it more enjoyable to play.[mika]

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.