any way i can get my killstreak and gear back if i died while i was getting ddossed?

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,891 47
I dont know if you can get your stuff back, but if someone was ddossing you, you certainly need to make a report ticket to get them blocked from this server. Ddossing, and similar, have no place in our home

Please make a report at https://manacube.com/support/open
And make sure to include the evidence. The staff to respond may ask some questions and it might take time to look through, but youd be doing us all a huge favor.

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
Hello,

DDosing is not allowed on this server, and is punishable. Please send your evidence of the packets being sent to you to my discord:
Apologetical#1733. As well as what the other people said, making a support ticket would be an idea to get your stuff back, even though we usually do not return items due to player error.

Have a Good Day,

Apologetical

Ratings
Hello,

DDosing is not allowed on this server, and is punishable. Please send your evidence of the packets being sent to you to my discord: Apologetical#1733. As well as what the other people said, making a support ticket would be an idea to get your stuff back, even though we usually do not return items due to player error.

Have a Good Day,
Apologetical
If i cant get my stuff back no point in waisting my time

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,891 47
If i cant get my stuff back no point in waisting my time
It's best not to be lying about serious internet crimes. You might get your stuff back, but that shouldn't be the point from this. Items in the game are easily replaceable.
Please do make a report, as suggested and linked above.

Ratings
It's best not to be lying about serious internet crimes. You might get your stuff back, but that shouldn't be the point from this. Items in the game are easily replaceable.
getting my stuff back is the only point i made this if u think im lieing about getting ddossed idc ur a wanna be staff get outta here

Sevno

Dedicated Member
PATRON
Sevno
Sevno
Patron
Ratings
84 25
Hello,

DDosing is not allowed on this server, and is punishable. Please send your evidence of the packets being sent to you to my discord: Apologetical#1733. As well as what the other people said, making a support ticket would be an idea to get your stuff back, even though we usually do not return items due to player error.

Have a Good Day,
Apologetical
the person who ddosd gangmemberjose got banned he should get his stuff back

Sevno

Dedicated Member
PATRON
Sevno
Sevno
Patron
Ratings
84 25
he isnt lying the guy that ddosed him got banned for ddosing