Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,276 98
Recently been thinking about alts, and I was wondering, what in the world is a cracked alt? I'm aware that there are "free versions" of Minecraft out there, and definitely "free" Minecraft accounts... but is this even safe, or legal? I know that alt selling is most likely illegal because it's basically selling accounts for a game that doesn't even belong to you. I understand that a lot of people want a cheap way to have an extra account, and they're especially useful for a server like Manacube that is a lot of afking and grinding. But, how safe are these alts? It's to my understanding that the most secure and safe way to get another account is by buying another account off the Minecraft website, but that's paying the full price. Please let me know what your thoughts on alts are, and maybe answer what a cracked alt is? (Tried doing research didn't get a lot of answers)...

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Hey there!

I don’t exactly know how there are so many of these alts to be honest. Iknow that I have bought about 5000 alts already. They are super cheap at different websites. Usually around €3 per 150 alts. They are Non full acces which means that you can not change anything about the account. These cracked accounts are illegal accounts that will get deleted after a few weeks, sometimes months.

I have never had any problems with running these ‘cracked alts’. They are safe and well. I’m currently still using those alts.

- Regards

Ratings
4 8
Well I used to run an alt shop and I used a cracker and I would insert combos that I bought off a guy and I used a program to check them and from their I'd sell the alts. It just depends on what alts they are though. MFA are mail full access which basically means we get access to the email and from their you can get the TID and those are the most valuable alts. To answer your question though yes, it is illegal depending on the method, but nothing's gonna happen to you if you use them/crack them most likely.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,276 98
I guess I'm more worried about getting in trouble for using alts, though it seems that it's highly unlikely. Then again, if my parents knew it was illegal and found me using these "illegal accounts" they would give me a long lecture about why I shouldn't be doing that.

abbie<3

Forum Expert
ELITE
uhhabbie
uhhabbie
ELITE
Ratings
294 12
hey,

from my personal experience with alts (both full access, and non full access) the “safety” of it really depends. there’s alts you can buy for super cheap (a friend of mine bought like 20 for $5 USD. i bought my alt for $15 CAD (my alt is full access and i own the email, passwords, etc etc.)

cracked/ non full access alts are much cheaper than full access alts, but they run the risk of being taken or hacked into (because a lot of the information is public, where as full access are private emails and information.) one of my friends once bought some alts for factions, left them to afk, and came back to find they had been hacked and he no longer had access to them.

i personally don’t see an issue with either, i know people who buy NFA or Cracked alts and haven’t ever had an issue. it’s kind of just personal preference.

hope this answered a question or two,
abbie

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Free cracked alts are perfectly safe but pretty useless since they're usually banned on most servers.
Cheap, bundled cracked alts are hit and miss - it depends on where you buy them. Alt websites like TheAltening and MCLeaks are pretty reputable but obviously giving some random German YouTube video your private info isn't a good idea.
Cheaper premium accounts are almost always a scam.

As with anything that you buy online, especially something sensitive like your Minecraft account or your credit card, be careful and always think twice.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,276 98
Thanks for the advice, all of you! It's been a big help. I don't think I'll ever try to buy an alt from another website other than the Minecraft website tbh. Then I know that it's definitely safe, and u know... I haven't been hacked once on my current MC account and I've had it since 2017.

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Howdy Howdy!

I see others have already given great input, but as always I'm here to throw my 2 cents in as well. When it comes to alt accounts- this is how many players are able to run their extremely large farms/grinders on servers like Skyblock, Olympus, survival, and factions! A lot of these large farms take upwards of 5-50 alts to fully afk depending on the size.

This is why many players use the cheaper alts that are not full access, and sometimes not even semi-full access have seen accounts as cheap as $1 for 100, and heard of others spending $3 for 500 accounts. A lot of these accounts often get "taken back" randomly as there is no guarantee you will have access to them forever. With this being said you can find more secure accounts that you can change the password, skin, and sometimes the username of for a little bit of a higher price. The cheapest I've personally heard for this is about $5ish each which is why players do not often go for these as that amount quickly adds up.

As others have stated I've never heard of someone having issues with account or credit card information getting stolen from these websites. Of course, it is always a possibility. Be careful when purchasing anything on the internet.

If you have any other questions or concerns feel free to let me know,

best, kayla

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,276 98
Honestly, I only thought of this whole idea of alts being safe after asking in the discord if buying alts with cubits was allowed. Apparently, it is allowed but not encouraged by the staff because it's hard to moderate and doesn't fall under scamming if someone doesn't pay up on their end.

I just found this interesting because in theory, a person could try to make a lot of money off of alts, though I don't see how it would be much different than alt websites selling alts.

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
748 82

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
362 108
Recently been thinking about alts, and I was wondering, what in the world is a cracked alt? I'm aware that there are "free versions" of Minecraft out there, and definitely "free" Minecraft accounts... but is this even safe, or legal? I know that alt selling is most likely illegal because it's basically selling accounts for a game that doesn't even belong to you. I understand that a lot of people want a cheap way to have an extra account, and they're especially useful for a server like Manacube that is a lot of afking and grinding. But, how safe are these alts? It's to my understanding that the most secure and safe way to get another account is by buying another account off the Minecraft website, but that's paying the full price. Please let me know what your thoughts on alts are, and maybe answer what a cracked alt is? (Tried doing research didn't get a lot of answers)...
It is safe but not legal. Those accounts can only access certain servers tho but you can use easymc to access mana

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
748 82
It is safe but not legal. Those accounts can only access certain servers tho but you can use easymc to access mana
this thread is from 2020...

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
748 82
Hey hello! Does it go against the rules or something, new here and curious if it is or it's not? Because it was on my home page :3
its not exactly against the rules but its just annoying and theres no point to doing it.