Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I think that this idea with global ranks isn't the best idea and there should be ranks for every realm because in some countries these prices are huge and in some countries it seems to be really cheap.
So I want to add the option to buy ranks for different realms instead of global.
As in they would be cheaper to buy individually? I guess so I actually disagree also as it works its just as expensive elsewhere as it is in America the only difference may be the cost of living dependent on where you live however for the most part it just seems more expensive but really its just as expensive in the US or elsewhere.

Also not right now but usually Vip is $10 USD which is a pretty decent price depending on which part of the server you are buying it. for. However I think the best rank at the cheapest price is Vip+ as you get 2 free keys a month and you get /fly on a bunch of servers which is important rather then relying on temp fly. I think independent realm ranks are actually quite scummy and can't see them being that much cheaper then global to make it worth it at least in my opinion.

Also if you want to make this a suggestion try here: https://manacube.com/forums/suggestions/ as the suggestion website is still down I'm pretty sure. Anyways to summarise I have to wholeheartedly disagree with you I don't see the benefit nor the potential price differential being worth it.
- Raptor

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Hello woolly,
The prices can definitely be too much at times, which is why we have the cubit system. Cubits are another currency for the webstore. 1.0 Cubits = 1 USD.
There are actually some ranks for the different servers, such as /ranks in both Skyblock servers, the grading system on Creative (D, D+, C, C+, etc), the ranks on Olympus like Titan, I believe the command to see those is /rankups or /rankup .
There aren’t really any for Survival, I don’t see a use for them anyway as the main objective of survival is to… not die, and to make money, build whatever you want, etc. Same goes with KitPvP, not really a use.
There aren’t any /ranks for islands though :(
Let me know if I’ve missed any.

I have to agree with Sonic - Vip+ Is probably the rank that is most worth the money.

calebed

Ratings
10 4
In my opinion the ranks that are worth it are the top 3 ranks Think about it VIP was orignally 50$ it then went down 30$ Leaving it at 20$ VIP+ Went from 100$ To 40$ MVP Went from 150! To 60$ MVP+ And ELITE 100$ And 200$ is to high unless you are exeptionally rich.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
In my opinion the ranks that are worth it are the top 3 ranks Think about it VIP was orignally 50$ it then went down 30$ Leaving it at 20$ VIP+ Went from 100$ To 40$ MVP Went from 150! To 60$ MVP+ And ELITE 100$ And 200$ is to high unless you are exeptionally rich.
Its more about the associated perks across the servers I think vip+ and Mvp+ are the best value for money perks at the moment possibly elite if you are a long term player who buys keys.