Frazz
Frazz
Patron
Ratings
by: frazz
name: ascend
jummmp: 100
diff: expert. read first, trust

(was encouraged to reupload now it has been altered slightly)
1633160868839.png

1633160879084.png

1633160889921.png
1633160896380.png
1633160903376.png
1633160911688.png
1633160923238.png

secret invis parkour lol
added more depth, mod agreed, its absract.
when you enter the first steps are hard
then it gets easier until you reach the end
the darker the map gets the harder it is until youre finally free
once youre out the top (death) you have an easy (falling momentum) path to the exit (heaven)

metaphor
(secret invis goes to "hell")
+ inverted stars in the sky for contrast
+ darker glass the higher you are to show death approaching

give it a chance, its all purpose, there are creative jumps in a 5x5 space, i had to make neos so enclosed and they work (wall triple neo)

i wont make another after this, but i think my changes were significant to post another

thank c;

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
-1 theme is not really original and the theme is hard to pinpoint exactly. build is very basic, and the parkour isn't varied. gl anyways

Frazz

PATRON
Frazz
Frazz
Patron
Ratings
-1 theme is not really original and the theme is hard to pinpoint exactly. build is very basic, and the parkour isn't varied. gl anyways
the theme isnt bland :/, its abstract for a reason, i feel i explained it well, jumps are just hard, its my style ;-;

Frazz

PATRON
Frazz
Frazz
Patron
Ratings
1633476479171.png

i would be down for feedback 100%, i think there is potential with jumps and theme, just lmk what can improve, we can work together <3, its pretty chill and fun, just hard jumps, i think theres a chance this could be mapworthy :) uwu

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Frazz,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
Unfortunately, your theme is unoriginal as skyscrapers have already been made on the server many times over. Make sure that your theme is original which you can check using the map list here.
You have a main build and built your parkour around that so good job. Try to add more shape (less boxy) to your build so it doesn't fall into the skyscraper theme category of builds so it isn't considered unoriginal. I liked the color scheme you had going throughout the map but the build/theme issues are the main reason for reject.
The parkour fit the length and difficulty of expert so good job with that. There was one jump that I believe was not possible or too precise for a Manacube map. The cobble wall triple -2 had a ceiling that prevented the jump from being done as intended. You did a good job with parkour variation and you were able to use the limited space well.[Jacob]

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.