5th: Congiius 28 pts
6th: Dutchy1372 24 pts
7th: awesoness 20 pts
8th: Acceptation 17 pts
9th: SImplyLowry 5 pts
10th: xXJamesWestHamXx 4 pts
11th: DylanB_666 2 pts
Atlas Tournament (2).png

=============================================================================================================

Hola!

I will be hosting a 3-tiered tournament featuring pvp, fishing, and Search and Rescue.

Time: Friday, March 26th at 12pm EST / 9am PST / 4pm UTC

How to Enter:
Reply to this thread with

ign: [yourIGNhere]
discord: yourdiscord#1111

Submissions will stop being counted after Thursday, March 25th at 12pm EST

Event 1: PVP
This will be a tournament for pvp in which your wins will dictate how many points you get (we will discuss points).
Each match will consist of 3 bouts in which the winner advances, and the loser does not. There will not be any points allocated to those who lose their first match, and there will not be a loser bracket.

The bracket for the tournament will be posted in the atlas discord channel at 8pm EST (hopefully) on Thursday, March 25th. Be sure to view it, and be ready. Opponents will be decided randomly.

Matches will be done through /duel using the Fighter Kit.
I will do my best to spectate matches to avoid false reports of bugs within matches.
All participants must
screenshot the results of their 3 matches.

Event 2: Fishing

This event will occur at the two fishing times after the Atlas Tournament Start (2pm EST and 5pm EST). I will send a message in the chat before each fishing event begins. Every participant will screenshot with the msg in chat and their current number of pond catches. This will be done at the end of each fishing event as well. (so you will SS before and after the event)

Failure to Screenshot according to these rules will result in 0 points allocated

In the case of too many participants for one pond, this event will be expanded to /aether.

Event 3: Search and Rescue
Alt accounts will be hidden on the /atlas server. It is each participant's job to find these alts, screenshot, and send the image to my discord as soon as you find them. This helps me know who found what first.

Each rescue of an alt will award 1 cubit and an allotment of points which will be discussed below.

This Event will take place throughout Events 1 and 2.

POINTS!!!
1 win in pvp (Best 2 out of 3) will award 5 points. The winner of the last match of Event 1 will be awarded 7 points.

1 catch at manapond will award 2 points.

1 alt rescue will award 4 points and 1 cubit.

PRIZES!

Standings are based on the number of points you earn!​

1st Place: 75 cubits
2nd Place: 50 cubits
3rd Place: 20 cubits

If you have suggestions, comments, concerns, or wanna help, feel free to reply below or message me on discord :)

Last edited:

DylanB_666

Dedicated Member
ELITE
DylanB_666
DylanB_666
ELITE
Ratings
72 4
Ign: DylanB_666
Discord: DylanB123#4761

Tbh I have no clue if I will be able to take part at that time, ill probably be there for some of it but not all of it, but this is such a great thing you're doing, I wish gl to everyone who takes part

Last edited:

DylanB_666

Dedicated Member
ELITE
DylanB_666
DylanB_666
ELITE
Ratings
72 4
Some of these people fail the vibe check :mad::mad: just because you think your bad at something doesn't mean you are, and doesn't mean you can still have fun doing so, I'm trash but it's still gonna be fun and I'm gonna take part (hopefully)

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
none of my colors went through on some things :(
psttt you have to set the colour before setting it to bold to fix this ;)

Also, because of time zones, I can't participate- but goodluck to everyone who does!! It's very sweet of you to be hosting this event <3
(the event is at like 1am for me loll)

Mika

Forum Expert
ELITE
qMika
qMika
ELITE
Ratings
179 5
Riiiiiip I'd love to participate, but sadly it's pretty at the wrong time and I'll be asleep... :( Good luck to those who participate though!

awesoness

Dedicated Member
ELITE
awesoness
awesoness
ELITE
Ratings
167 8
psttt you have to set the colour before setting it to bold to fix this ;)

Also, because of time zones, I can't participate- but goodluck to everyone who does!! It's very sweet of you to be hosting this event <3
(the event is at like 1am for me loll)
Smh just don't sleep, win first place, an give me a part of the winnings, totally worth it

Acceptation

Dedicated Member
MVP
Acceptation
Acceptation
MVP
Ratings
Ign - Acceptation
Discord - Acceptation#0001

I don't really play Atlas but ayyy this sounds fun to do. Tysm for this c;

Last edited:

Haribo123XD

MVP+
Haribo123XD
Haribo123XD
MVP+
Ratings
Hola!

I will be hosting a 3-tiered tournament featuring pvp, fishing, and Search and Rescue.

Time: Friday, March 26th at 12pm EST / 9am PST / 4pm UTC

How to Enter:
Reply to this thread with

ign: [yourIGNhere]
discord: yourdiscord#1111

Submissions will stop being counted after Thursday, March 25th at 12pm EST

Event 1: PVP
This will be a tournament for pvp in which your wins will dictate how many points you get (we will discuss points).
Each match will consist of 3 bouts in which the winner advances, and the loser does not. There will not be any points allocated to those who lose their first match, and there will not be a loser bracket.

The bracket for the tournament will be posted in the atlas discord channel at 8pm EST (hopefully) on Thursday, March 25th. Be sure to view it, and be ready. Opponents will be decided randomly.

Matches will be done through /duel using the Fighter Kit.
I will do my best to spectate matches to avoid false reports of bugs within matches.
All participants must
screenshot the results of their 3 matches.

Event 2: Fishing

This event will occur at the two fishing times after the Atlas Tournament Start (2pm EST and 5pm EST). I will send a message in the chat before each fishing event begins. Every participant will screenshot with the msg in chat and their current number of pond catches. This will be done at the end of each fishing event as well. (so you will SS before and after the event)

Failure to Screenshot according to these rules will result in 0 points allocated

In the case of too many participants for one pond, this event will be expanded to /aether.

Event 3: Search and Rescue
Alt accounts will be hidden on the /atlas server. It is each participant's job to find these alts, screenshot, and send the image to my discord as soon as you find them. This helps me know who found what first.

Each rescue of an alt will award 1 cubit and an allotment of points which will be discussed below.

This Event will take place throughout Events 1 and 2.

POINTS!!!
1 win in pvp (Best 2 out of 3) will award 5 points. The winner of the last match of Event 1 will be awarded 7 points.

1 catch at manapond will award 3 points.

1 alt rescue will award 2 points and 1 cubit.

PRIZES!

Standings are based on the number of points you earn!​

1st Place: 75 cubits
2nd Place: 50 cubits
3rd Place: 20 cubits

If you have suggestions, comments, concerns, or wanna help, feel free to reply below or message me on discord :)
IGN: Haribo123XD
Discord: Haribo123XD#8125

Gl everyone :D

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
359 108
I sadly won't be able to participate but thanks for doing such a big tournament!
I hope it goes well!

Best wishes,
Jason