Auto sell

ilyHalo

VIP+
ilyHalo
ilyHalo
VIP+
Ratings
Add a feature or an item that would allow you to use a commands such as /autosell or /as, which would sell everything that can be sold in your inventory and everything you pick up that can be sold too, i would see this good for people who farm because everytime they have to do /sell all or /sell hand, and it would be good for public farm, such as razor's where iron is on the ground and when you try to sell all of it you get kicked for spamming the command, so an autosell would be great and setting to the autosell which would be accessed from /autosell settings, in the settings it would give you options on what to sell or not? blocks, mob drops, etc.
Love y'all and thanks for reading.
Halo.

RazorScythe

PATRON
RazorScythe
RazorScythe
Patron
Ratings
29 1
Hey, I see where you're coming from because it is annoying to spam /sell hand or /sell all at my public iron farm at /warp irons
But I think this auto sell feature could be easily abused, and it would eliminate the need for autocrafting chests and infinity chests for peoples iron golem farms. People could use alts with auto sell on where the iron drops (and avoid taxes) instead of having a whole chest system and it would be too op for money

ilyHalo

VIP+
ilyHalo
ilyHalo
VIP+
Ratings
Hey, I see where you're coming from because it is annoying to spam /sell hand or /sell all at my public iron farm at /warp irons
But I think this auto sell feature could be easily abused, and it would eliminate the need for autocrafting chests and infinity chests for peoples iron golem farms. People could use alts with auto sell on where the iron drops (and avoid taxes) instead of having a whole chest system and it would be too op for money
Thank you for the respones, To be honest, i never looked at it with that way, I hope someone would come up with a way to prevent this!