ItsAndri

Dedicated Member
MVP+
ItsAndri
ItsAndri
MVP+
Ratings
91 2
Just wanted to point out that I am the axolotl fan on this server. If anyone else loves axolotls feel free to friend me!

ItsAndri

Dedicated Member
MVP+
ItsAndri
ItsAndri
MVP+
Ratings
91 2
Wh- what is an Axolotl....?

(Genuine explanation required)
Axolotl or mexican axolotl is a type of a salamander, an underwater animal. It is also getting added into 1.17 caves and cliffs update! But you know what they say, one picture explains a thousand words.

Attachments

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Oh my goodness I love axolotls so much, I have this picture of one because it looks like it's smiling and they're like little water dragons. Soooo cute <3
Axolotl.jpg

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
omgomgomgomg i never knew what they were called before i searched them up after looking at this post i always just called them cute fishes lmao aoiwhroaiwjopj i love them so much theyre so fricking cute i love them aiowrh

caleb!

Dedicated Member
ELITE
imageyser
imageyser
ELITE
Ratings
251 8
usually when people call sea animals cute i disagree.

axolotls, on the other hand, r genuinely cute. i am excited for the new update even tho i dont even play solo survival/any survival so what is the point of my excitement really?

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Axolotl or mexican axolotl is a type of a salamander, an underwater animal. It is also getting added into 1.17 caves and cliffs update! But you know what they say, one picture explains a thousand words.
I wish they made them look a bit less rectangular in the facial region in the MineCraft version but it could be a lot worse. Axolotls are great and also I feel really cool both saying the word axolotl and spelling it correctly

ItsAndri

Dedicated Member
MVP+
ItsAndri
ItsAndri
MVP+
Ratings
91 2
I wish they made them look a bit less rectangular in the facial region in the MineCraft version but it could be a lot worse. Axolotls are great and also I feel really cool both saying the word axolotl and spelling it correctly
In minecraft they are way too fat if you ask me lmao but they're still cute!!!

ItsAndri

Dedicated Member
MVP+
ItsAndri
ItsAndri
MVP+
Ratings
91 2
oh isn't it like the mob that you'll be able to spawn in and it will help fight for you?
Ye you find them in lush caves and than pick them up with a bucket and when you need help fighting underwater mobs, you just summon them out of the bucket... sort of like pokemon lol!!!

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
6FD3C86B-26A4-4B64-9C9F-7C78317760F0.gif