MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
The theme has been done before sorta, we have similar maps like Mug or Vase.

The build on this one looks a bit similar to Vase, the main difference being the shape. Very small as well, I think a bit more detail would be nice.

The parkour on this, though, is very fun and varied! It suits an easy well.

I found a skip here:
2019-12-01_07.39.12.png
You can go directly from the wall to the head, skipping 5 jumps.

Overall, I'll give this a +0. There's not much you can do about the theme, but a bigger build would help on that front. Good luck!

Keep in mind, I am not an official map judge; take my review as that of a normal member of the community <3

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
I completely agree with MCBYT here, I think that the build is good, but you definitely could have it bigger! Too small of a build makes the Parkour messy up the build, in my opinion. It’s a good idea, and the parkour is good! (fix that skip :)

Good Luck!!
Cam

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
The build is so small that the parkour makes it almost impossible to tell what the build actually is. Don't be afraid to make big builds! The limit is 120 blocks wide.

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hello,

Unfortunately, I'll be rejecting your map due to the following reasons; firstly, the theme is not very original as we already have a few maps and similar builds revolving around water bottles, the build is decent, but can easily be improved, I also found it slightly too small as the parkour made it look messy. The parkour and length definitely fit the difficulty you're going for, and the parkour was well varied, but as I said above it made the build look messy and slightly unattractive.

In the future when submitting maps, please refer to the thread listed below to prevent having unoriginal builds / themes. I'd also recommend making your builds slightly larger, and add more variety in blocks rather than sticking to a few blocks.

Map list (With theme) : https://www.manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/

Thank you for taking the time to create, and submit this map to the forums as well as being patient while we reviewed your map, I look forward to hopefully seeing more from you in the future!
Luci

Status
Not open for further replies.