Backup Gamemode Suggestions?

Marine

ELITE
littlesussyking
littlesussyking
ELITE
Ratings
Since I started my Manacube adventure about half a year ago, I have been playing on Survival and only survival. There's nothing wrong with survival, but I'm looking for a new gamemode to try out that isn't a hassle to start out on. Obviously, a few would all be pretty easy to start out because of a donor rank now, but any suggestions?

The main reason I ask is that gamemodes like skyblock, factions, and the two prison servers are pretty different from other servers, and try to do their own thing from what I've heard. Just looking for a backup server whenever I feel like something new and different to survival.

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Parkour - its fun and the community is good (except for the trolls but the regulars of the community who actually use chat appropriately and talk and play the gamemode are all amazing)

Plus parkour isn't one of those gamemodes where you have to grind it and give constant attention to it, but a fun gamemode that you can just switch to and from whenever you want. You might dislike switching from 1.15.2 for survival to 1.8.9 for parkour, but if you can get over that it's great!

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Parkour - its fun and the community is good (except for the trolls but the regulars of the community who actually use chat appropriately and talk and play the gamemode are all amazing)

Plus parkour isn't one of those gamemodes where you have to grind it and give constant attention to it, but a fun gamemode that you can just switch to and from whenever you want. You might dislike switching from 1.15.2 for survival to 1.8.9 for parkour, but if you can get over that it's great!
Just thought of more lol so going to carry on down here

I used to play Olympus as my backup when I was helper a year ago - it was fun being able to turn my brain off and mine (idk, something about feeling like you aren't doing anything but making money in-game is nice). However once I got to the Titan mines people started yelling at me for "messy mining" because I was literally not even thinking about what I was doing and was just holding down left click in circles so :shrug:. Hope you find something you find fun!

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
Hello!

I suggest islands! Islands is a wonderful gamemode with an amazing community that is rarely toxic and very accepting! It is a really easy concept to get your head around and you would fit in quite nicely :) here is a link to the islands wiki page if you are thinking of playing here :) Islands | ManaCube Official Wiki

Pesto <3

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Olympus and only Olympus.

Why you may ask? This is the perfect time to get interested. We are schedule for a reset this month and the entire team has been working extremely hard to prepare it to be the biggest update and best experience we can give you. Plus we have Kevin.

best, kayla