Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DamonGrimm

ELITE
x_Webster
x_Webster
ELITE
Ratings
I would suggest to balance boss fights by setting a max dmg limit. In this way everyone would have a chance to do the 75dmg requirement, specially in busy realms.

As an example: Damage Limit set to 100

Leaderboard should rank the players by who reached the 100 dmg limit first and won't be able to damage the boss any further.
This way the new players have a chance to do the 75 dmg requirement and not watch the people with powerful gear destroy the boss in 1 minute.

I would like a feedback from everyone and potentially improve this idea.

( Apologies to my bad english )

[ EDIT ]: Added idea to the example.

If there's not enough people to take out the boss with the damage limiter then boss fights should ( for example ) last 5 minutes and the boss should instantly die and reward the players who reached the requirement.

Last edited:

Minibøgh

ELITE
GamerMagnusDK
GamerMagnusDK
ELITE
Ratings
25 16
The boss battles are fine theres no reason to make a damage limit. If you cant get enough damage to get rewards you can just get better at the game.

Louiehee

PATRON
LouieHee
LouieHee
Patron
Ratings
19 2
I disagree, I think that setting a damage cap might make it so bosses on less busy realms (like islands (my beloved)) wouldn’t get killed, obviously they could make the cap higher to combat this. I did just read the edit you made, and I think making the boss die if no one has killed it kinda defeats the point of having a boss to kill. Great idea in theory, but I think in practice it wouldn’t work as well as the current bosses work.

DamonGrimm

ELITE
x_Webster
x_Webster
ELITE
Ratings
Understandable point of view! Thank you for your feedback! I really just wanted to know what people think and if they ever thought on a way to make it more balance for our new players to make our comunity grow even more. Have a nice day!