522 6
Username: Sillllllllllllll
Co-builder: Rebqlz
Map name: Ball of Future
The map is on /plot v sillllllllllllll
Difficulty: Hard
Number of jumps: Around 60
Number of checkpoints: 5

Photos in the attachments! :) have fun playing the course!

Attachments

Last edited:

Eclipse500

Ratings
The build is very good, I really liked the signs they are funny and have big meaning.
The parkour is a bit too hard for 'hard' section in my opinion, But it's very fun and have good jumps. No floating parkour which is great.
The only think I didn't like is the slime jump at the start and at the end ;) (But that just beacuse I hate slime jumps)
+1
-Eclipse

Presidenten

Forum Master
ELITE
Hampifant
Hampifant
ELITE
Ratings
521 13
The theme is somewhat original, there are already several storm maps but not executed in this way.
I like everything about the build except the white glass, I think it's plain and stands out too much, maybe another/several colors would be better.
Parkour is varied which is good, but I think it's too hard.
+0,5 from me, good luck! :)

<Inktest>

Forum Expert
ELITE
Inktest
Inktest
ELITE
Ratings
228 6
As metioned above, the theme is somewhat original, and the parkour is great, even tho there are some floaty jumps at the end, and a part seems like expert
1576933505157.png

Apart from this, I think telling an history while doing the parkour is interesting, and also I loved passing this map, a +.75 for me

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello sillllllllllllll & Rebqlz,

I will be putting your map into Reviewing for the following reasons.
The theme is original, and the build is good. You included a lot of detail, and it is overall really well built, so well done!
The parkour has a lot of variety, you used a large number of blocks and items to create original and enjoyable jumps, which is really good.
The main problem, is it is quite difficult in some areas. A lot of the parkour is good for a hard, but there are a few sections that are too difficult. I can send you screenshots of these areas if you would like.
If you can nerf these parts, I will happily consider accepting your map.
Once you have made these changes, message me in-game, on the forums, or on discord, madi#5198 and I will re-test it and give you feedback.

Thanks!
- Madi

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello sillllllllllllll & Rebqlz,

Now that these changes have been made, I'm happy to tell you, your map has been Accepted!
Like I previously mentioned, the build and theme are good.
The parkour is well varied, and the length now suits the hard difficulty well.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.