• Poll closed .

Nbh

Dedicated Member
ELITE
DadOfJesus
DadOfJesus
Ratings
84 24
i was literally in godlike, i joined your clan with pigochi bc we were chill goofy
we both know how it was in cano but if this helps you sleep then sure
Claiming to run atlas yet gets banned for scamming someone 0.05 cubits. You were a godly time of alpha running a server but haven’t to go so low just to try and achieve 0.05 cubits. Hope you’re all well tho and enjoying manacube now! Atlas will return one day!

Yours Truly,

Nbh

BIG DOSSY (Dacon's Owner)

Forum God
ELITE
Dosah
Dosah
ELITE
Ratings
1,014 67
Claiming to run atlas yet gets banned for scamming someone 0.05 cubits. You were a godly time of alpha running a server but haven’t to go so low just to try and achieve 0.05 cubits. Hope you’re all well tho and enjoying manacube now! Atlas will return one day!

Yours Truly,

Nbh
yeah man i got reported for taking 0.05 cubits on survival, that really shows that i didnt run atlas! you could ask any of the OGs and they will all agree with me, you could even ask the current players, they all know i still run olympus

Nbh

Dedicated Member
ELITE
DadOfJesus
DadOfJesus
Ratings
84 24
yeah man i got reported for taking 0.05 cubits on survival, that really shows that i didnt run atlas! you could ask any of the OGs and they will all agree with me, you could even ask the current players, they all know i still run olympus
Any OGs? Who are you classing to be in that category! I really think you were living in your own world because you weren’t ever seen as a top atlas player in my and many other peoples eyes. If you believe you were, I don’t want you losing sleep over it. Love all people who played atlas

Yours Truly,

Nbh

BIG DOSSY (Dacon's Owner)

Forum God
ELITE
Dosah
Dosah
ELITE
Ratings
1,014 67
Any OGs? Who are you classing to be in that category! I really think you were living in your own world because you weren’t ever seen as a top atlas player in my and many other peoples eyes. If you believe you were, I don’t want you losing sleep over it. Love all people who played atlas

Yours Truly,

Nbh
ill just put these here then

Nbh

Dedicated Member
ELITE
DadOfJesus
DadOfJesus
Ratings
84 24
dadofjesus calling braeden a random is wild, didnt know you would get so worked up when i said nobody knows you!!
I honestly couldn’t be less bothered, but fair play bro you really were a demon back in the day and an atlas GOD!. Hope you’re all wel.

Yours Truly,

Nbh