Ban

How the heck am I suppose to know I can’t afk hold space bar? Was no macro auto clicker or whatever. I don’t think I deserve a week ban for not knowing I can’t hold space to farm mobs.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,892 47
Hi

You can appeal your ban under Ban/Mute Appeals on the forums if you feel that the staff abused their powers or the ban was unjust
Mr. Mike, you told me afk jumping was allowed

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,892 47
Afk jumping is allowed. Changing your hit key bind to space bar and then afking while hitting is not allowed
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
this silly man didn't say he wasn't jumping smh

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Afk jumping is allowed. Changing your hit key bind to space bar and then afking while hitting is not allowed
Lmao look at my only ban, i got banned for AFK jumping (Accidentally afk jumping)

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
you can also go to your profile and click on "my content" or "latest activity" or "postings", it should be under one of those
From previous experience, I don't think it shows up under there... always had to go to a staff member and have them sent the link to me- and only mods or higher can view it, as helpers don't have perms to view appeals.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Here is the link to the rules: https://manacube.com/threads/manacube-network-official-rules.6943/

Auto Fishing/Auto Clicking/Macros
Using AFK macros is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to, Auto Fisher, Auto Mining, Auto Sell (Any macro that can automate a task) External macros such as taping down your mouse or putting a weight on a button, are also classed as macros as they have the same effect. Chat macros that automate tasks such as answering questions or welcoming players are allowed.

It is your responsibility to read the rules and understand them. In saying that this is a super common mistake lots of people make.

Raptor