BAN

Hello. Yesterday my older brother persuaded me to change my nickname. He told me to change my nickname. Without knowing what these words mean, I changed it. Immediately after that I went to play on your server. After 5 minutes I got banned for my nickname. I have already written to the mojang support requesting a nickname change and I am waiting for an answer. Is there any option to get unbanned ??? It was not intended to offend social groups.

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
Hey bartek0805,

Sadly you will not be getting unbanned until the name is changed as it is considered hatespeech, which is not tolerated to any degree. If you really want to play you can use an alt.

Chris (waack).

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,891 47
I know you're able to change your name once a month through Mojang, so at most, it shouldn't be longer than that. I'm not sure if Mojang would do name changes through contacting support, but even if they do, it's likely to take several months.
Your brother is so mean smh

Milk

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Aevl
Aevl
MVP+
Ratings
70 1
firstly id like to say can you please put this in the appeals instead of general discussion. Secondly you wont be able to play on manacube until the account name is changed. once it has been changed please go onto manacube forums and go to the appeal your ban/mute and say that you have now changed your name and would like to be unbanned

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
whats the name O.O