Banned for false causes

SpaceTsunaml

ELITE
SpaceTsunami
SpaceTsunami
ELITE
Ratings
33 1
Hey, so I got banned lmao for a false reason, however it's less then 24 hours. While on the appeal page it says not to appeal a ban or mute thats less than 24 hours, I would really rather not have this show up on my "record" so to speak as I'm a very active played and have hard proof to show how I wasn't "hacking" Whats my best course of options. I can see how what I was doing was misinterpreted however it wasn't hacking or anything of the sort.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Please review the rules. I might call to your attention this rule in particular,

Auto Fishing/Auto Clicking/Macros
Using AFK macros is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to, Auto Fisher, Auto Mining, Auto Sell (Any macro that can automate a task)External macros such as taping down your mouse or putting a weight on a button, are also classed as macros as they have the same effect.Chat macros that automate tasks such as answering questions or welcoming players are allowed.
Afk clicking is also punishable as it is indistinguishable from auto clicking. If you do not respond to staff messages and tp's you will be banned.

SpaceTsunaml

ELITE
SpaceTsunami
SpaceTsunami
ELITE
Ratings
33 1
Please review the rules. I might call to your attention this rule in particular,
I actually have reviewed the rules and nothing in the rules encompasses what I was doing. I didn't automate anything, I was the one keying input. If you wouldn't mind taking the time to watch the linked video It would greatly be appreciated. I didn't break any rule at all that has been put in place, and I think it takes watching the video to truly understand what I mean.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
You are allowed to do that. However if you don't respond to staff when they tp or ask if you are there you will be banned for macroing / afk clicking. If you'd like to discuss this further feel free to reach out to me on discord at Sonic_Raptor#4349

SpaceTsunaml

ELITE
SpaceTsunami
SpaceTsunami
ELITE
Ratings
33 1
You are allowed to do that. However if you don't respond to staff when they tp or ask if you are there you will be banned for macroing / afk clicking. If you'd like to discuss this further feel free to reach out to me on discord at Sonic_Raptor#4349
I Sent your a request on discord :)

Ratings
I actually have reviewed the rules and nothing in the rules encompasses what I was doing. I didn't automate anything, I was the one keying input. If you wouldn't mind taking the time to watch the linked video It would greatly be appreciated. I didn't break any rule at all that has been put in place, and I think it takes watching the video to truly understand what I mean.
Lmfao u were still recording when u went on Netflix xD

Axolotl

MVP
luom
luom
MVP
Ratings
32 1
I'm not a mod but I think this should be said.

on the video at 0:40 he went onto Netflix. I hope this somehow helps the issue.

Axo, Out!