Banned from Discord

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
Well... I got perm banned from Discord...
not Manacube discord, not yet at least, from Discord itself.
I had 8 false discord nitro classic gifts bought, so I refunded them, and now I'm banned.

Not gonna lie, this hurts more than the 3 times I've been banned on Manacube for chargeback :(

I've already made claims to PayPal, Discord, and my bank to resolve the money, security, and ban issues.
I don't know how long it will be before I'm back causing havoc again. Hopefully within the week.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
Bad news :(
I'm really sad.
People on the internet say that discord doesn't reply to chargeback appeals and that my account will be deleted in 30 days :(
I dmed them on Twitter, maybe that will do something.

Guys, I'm really sad.
I have so many friends and memories as far back as like, 2016 and its all just gonna go :(

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
awhhhh :sob: that's really not great at all

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Bad news :(
I'm really sad.
People on the internet say that discord doesn't reply to chargeback appeals and that my account will be deleted in 30 days :(
I dmed them on Twitter, maybe that will do something.

Guys, I'm really sad.
I have so many friends and memories as far back as like, 2016 and its all just gonna go :(
Discord Trust and Safety do be bad like that ;-;

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
You will be missed SSM- make sure to come say hi in game :) I'll be around most likely- I know I can't stop you from making another discord account and using it, but I'd strongly advise against doing so because it could get you in more trouble.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
I can now proudly (?) say that the refund claim with PayPal has been canceled! I believe this is the best step towards showing Discord that I feel really bad about what has happened. I've been so sad without talking to my friends that I'm willing to accept the loss of money and just work to prevent it from happening again.
I don't know if Ill be automatically reinstated when the cancelation goes through, but that would be awesome! If not, then a support ticket thing should work right? hopefully? God- this is so awkward.

IPenguinI

Forum Master
ELITE
IPenguinI
IPenguinI
ELITE
Ratings
502 57
I can now proudly (?) say that the refund claim with PayPal has been canceled! I believe this is the best step towards showing Discord that I feel really bad about what has happened. I've been so sad without talking to my friends that I'm willing to accept the loss of money and just work to prevent it from happening again.
I don't know if Ill be automatically reinstated when the cancelation goes through, but that would be awesome! If not, then a support ticket thing should work right? hopefully? God- this is so awkward.
Good luck !

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
OMG OMG OMG
Discord replied to me on Twitter! They finally acknowledged me!
They told me to make another appeal now that the refund was canceled. I knew today was going to be a good day! ( except for the horrible job I did on my chem quiz)

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
I'm losing hope :(
I replied to discord with the information they asked, but its been another 4 days since I've heard anything.

Does anyone know if replying to the email is the right way to reply to a discord support ticket thing?
It won't let me log into the support website. I just don't know if they see the email replies.

I tried tweeting at discord more, but they haven't replied to those either. I'm going to try once more tonight and if not, I don't know.. guess that really means the end of SSM_GOD #1941

I'm really sad about this. It's actually affecting my regular life. Also I'm out of bagels so I'm angry.

xcy

Dedicated Member
Ratings
123 5
Discord... bans people. Quite a lot. And I'm sure as the they are as big as they are, they get tons of appeals, messages, and requests, HOURLY. I know this isn't what you want to hear, but I think making a new account would be your best bet. I'm confident they will unban you, but everything in life just takes time. Sorry about this SSM < / 3

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
If you do make a new account I hope you'll like string of numbers after your name

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
If you want to make a new discord account, do it... I can't stop you. But I'm just going to say this, if Discord does find out that you made a new account to ban evade, they may decide to not unban your account... say it was a ban on Manacube, you wouldn't go and make a new account- instead making an appeal/support ticket and waiting patiently is the better way to go that way you don't run the risk of getting in even more trouble for ban evasion- trust me, it's not worth it.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Make a new account