Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
Hey!!

I checked out your map and I really love this theme, there is a map called 'Battleship' though that is completely different so you got a nice original theme from what I know! The build is a pretty decent size and really captures a lot of detail of the actual board game, makes me feel like I was playing the game in person. The parkour fit very well into the map, its mixed and varied; the block choices also do not draw attention from the build and I believe that is very important. The difficulty checks out for me, nice, light, and simple with signs; There was only one jump I hated because I am trash at parkour: https://prnt.sc/vjl4ar Like, mans you playing with me for no reason!!

Anyways, I liked your map :) I give it a +1 and goodluck <3

Ranged

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
It's always fun to work with you Matt!!

celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3
Hiya,

Heads up that this map is now being looked at further by mapjudges, sit tight whilst we take a look!

Stay safe n happy Map Building

-Cele <3

celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3
Hi Matt
Hello Matt and Twisted, I am happy to say your map is being accepted!

Theme: We don't have a battleships game-themed map right now so good job on finding a fresh theme!
Build: The build is good and accurately depicts the game, however, we didn't feel that the writing over head was needed, so it has been removed.
Parkour: The parkour was good and varied, nice job there
Difficulty: It was suitable for easy difficulty too, so overall, good job.

Thanks for taking the time to submit your map, hopefully, you will submit more in the future!

Have a good day, and happy map building- Cele <3

Status
Not open for further replies.