Been some time, MC.

G6_

Dedicated Member
Ratings
52 6
Hey all!
I know I haven't been posting much here on this wonderful server, but I have a few reasons why I haven't been online much here.
  1. My ex-girlfriend who was mine on the day of the incident had died due to a drunk driver running her over. He got 20 years I think. Not enough to bring the love of my life back into my arms.
  2. My girlfriend who was mine until today had been cheating on me.
  3. I've gotten moderator on UltraRedFreedom.
  4. I've gotten glasses now :) I'm -2.5 nearsighted with my vision.
  5. I've gotten 13 asthma attacks since. I've counted.
  6. I've gotten over 40 ear infections. Surgery may or may not work, my surgeon only looked at my CAT scan and apparently knew the reason for why I keep getting infection and why surgery keeps failing.
Thanks all,

IPenguinI

Forum Master
ELITE
IPenguinI
IPenguinI
ELITE
Ratings
502 57
Hey all!
I know I haven't been posting much here on this wonderful server, but I have a few reasons why I haven't been online much here.
  1. My ex-girlfriend who was mine on the day of the incident had died due to a drunk driver running her over. He got 20 years I think. Not enough to bring the love of my life back into my arms.
  6. I've gotten over 40 ear infections. Surgery may or may not work, my surgeon only looked at my CAT scan and apparently knew the reason for why I keep getting infection and why surgery keeps failing.
Thanks all,
Im sorry to hear about all this, but I hope you feel better and can get back on Mana soon! <3

Cursiver

VIP
Cursiver
Cursiver
VIP
Ratings
41 14
This is the saddest story ever

G6_

Dedicated Member
Ratings
52 6
If only it were a story, I'd be cuddling with my girlfriend enjoying a mountain dew right now.. :(

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
Hey all!
Thanks all,
stay strong dude!

xcy

Dedicated Member
Ratings
123 5
dude, im beyond disbelief. being broken up with sucks, but this is a lot to take in at once. religious or not, god has a plan for you, that's why your still here. stay strong and power through it, you can only go up from here.