rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
I would have to say Iron golem spawners, they do cost a little pretty penny but they will always drop 3-5 ingots and one sells for $75. A good way to start making money of course be selling cobblestone from your cobble generator or making a farm, sugarcane or carrots would be the best way to go imo!

ranged<3

JelleSVHD

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JelleSVHD
JelleSVHD
ELITE
Ratings
I would have to say Iron golem spawners, they do cost a little pretty penny but they will always drop 3-5 ingots and one sells for $75. A good way to start making money of course be selling cobblestone from your cobble generator or making a farm, sugarcane or carrots would be the best way to go imo!

ranged<3
Crops are OP this season

Ratings
evokers are gonna be best late game spawner. even if price is high, it still sells more than iron per spawn.

ExclusiveKeeper

MVP
ExclusiveKeeper
ExclusiveKeeper
MVP
Ratings
For a mid grinding person, before reaching island level 100 as that’s what is required for iron golem spawners, my friend and I have found that blazes and zombie pigmen are good sources of money as well, blazes also help with slayer too

Leapinglizard101

MVP+
leapinglizard101
leapinglizard101
MVP+
Ratings
17 2
I have 2 main sources of income rn,

IG spawners 1 auto killer equally in 4 chunks
Multi-layer same chunk manual wheat farm

Hope this helps!

Gebv

ELITE
Gebv
Gebv
ELITE
Ratings
29 1
I would say iron golems but creeper also works good! But after a while you will need to replace them with iron golems because limit of alts.

Eureka14.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Eureka14
Eureka14
ELITE
Ratings
131 7
Personally, many people are using a lot of farms, such as cocoa beans to make a lot of money because they give great profit, Farms, such as sugarcane and wheat are amazing cause they are very op this season and give a lot of money.
To start off with, possibly you could use cows, as they are cheaper and sell near about the same price for creepers. Then after cows then move to creepers, iron golems, and then vindicators.
Overall, I do think iron golems are the best though, yes they may cost a lot but do give good money.

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
I have a great understanding of skyblock but it's different on every server.
For this server, the best way to go is an automatic creeper farmer and a wheat or carrot farm, and once you get to is level 100, use iron golems, and when you have enough $$, use evokers too!
Another small tip: if you have an alt, use them to afk your spawners, and to to /warp pubg (on aztec) to grind out some mobs then sell the drops, and if you dont need the heads, sell them for 1.3m at /warp hunter. Plus, you get tons of mana for sitting there and killing mobs so if you don't need that right away, selling that goes for a pretty penny as well. I believe its 5m per 1k mana? With this strategy in mind, I've rarely been under 1m, with an average of 5 to 6m. Very handy!