Best way to make $

Ratings
Dear Factions Community,

I have been working on a cactus farm and was wondering if that is the most effective way to make money. Also is there ways to make it even more efficient/automated?

Thank you in advance,
~W

Bearified.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
aqieh
aqieh
ELITE
Ratings
Hello Wyeth8! As I don't play factions at all i'm pretty sure the most efficient farm is iron golems as that is what it is on survival. And yes, you can automate cactus farms. just make rows of cacti with fences where the second layer of cacti would grow. Like in this photo
http://prntscr.com/rsrhn8

xDarkAssasin

Dedicated Member
VIP
xDarkAssasin
xDarkAssasin
VIP
Ratings
45 3
Dear Factions Community,

I have been working on a cactus farm and was wondering if that is the most effective way to make money. Also is there ways to make it even more efficient/automated?

Thank you in advance,
~W
No it isnt. The best way to earn money on factions is Villager spawners. Villager drops emarlads. 1 inventory of emarlads =
279k.
Full inventory of cactus =24k

iserik

ELITE
iserik
iserik
ELITE
Ratings
48 6
No it isnt. The best way to earn money on factions is Villager spawners. Villager drops emarlads. 1 inventory of emarlads =
279k.
Full inventory of cactus =24k
Yea villagers makes most money. But it requires a lot of money and time to defend your base. So the best and at the same time the easiest would be cactus

Bearified.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
aqieh
aqieh
ELITE
Ratings
Yea villagers makes most money. But it requires a lot of money and time to defend your base. So the best and at the same time the easiest would be cactus
In survival our villagers drop nothing. We have evoked spawners but they’re super hard to come by because the came in a crate.