Rejected Black Vs. White Expert Parkour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
SO i have been on expert a lot recently and I realized that there are 0 parkour races available. So i decided to make a course for expert because expert is where my favorite courses are.. So I hope you like it and use it p.s its my 2nd plot :DDD,

Rexy

Donator
Ratings
63 14
Hey Sophie,

I really like the parkour course over all. It is an interesting concept. I haven't seen many race courses, so this would be a good addition. One thing I did notice, though, is that when soul sand comes up on the black side, I think the jump is impossible. if it isn't, it is very hard, because from what I've seen, Akane hasn't beaten it yet when I asked him to test it out. Either it is impossible, or gives the white side a very high advantage. Also, I think you should add more decoration to make it more appealing. Maybe glass panes in the middle, decorations on the edges, just to make it more appealing to the eye. But over all, I like the course, just change the soul sand an ice to glass, and I think you should be good!

Best of luck!

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Hey Sophie,
I am going to reject this course.
The reason why I reject it, is that there is not really a decent theme behind it. I know you are trying to do a race, but you can also try to combine it with a build, like the Llama course on hard for example. We already got very simple race courses, so a build would be an awesome addition. If you want anymore ideas/tips, you can pm me ingame or on here and I will try my best. You can resubmit it this course of course, if you edited it c:
Thanks for submitting and I hope to see more in the future!

Shron

Status
Not open for further replies.