Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,347 83
Nice idea!

However, I think they’re randomly selected blocks that don’t really go too well together, and look oddly “stacked” - I’m by no means a parkour expert, nor am I qualified enough to rate your map - but, I would suggest re-evaluating the blocks you’ve built here, and the general layout of them.

Microgear

Dedicated Member
VIP
microgear
microgear
VIP
Ratings
14 2
Ok listen there is a lot of things wrong with ur map so it’s going. To be a -1 firstly there is a impossible jump next some of ur jumps are to difficult for a easy next your parkour is not varied and very boring next the build is quite bad and blocky I wish u the best of luck for this map

Microgear

Dedicated Member
VIP
microgear
microgear
VIP
Ratings
14 2
Nice idea!

However, I think they’re randomly selected blocks that don’t really go too well together, and look oddly “stacked” - I’m by no means a parkour expert, nor am I qualified enough to rate your map - but, I would suggest re-evaluating the blocks you’ve built here, and the general layout of them.
I agree the build is really flat and blocky and not very appealing am the parkour is also quite repetitive and boring

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Kieken_,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme isn't original, the general minecraft theme is unoriginal, and there is a map that is quite similar (Megablock - Insane) Please read over the document in this thread https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/ to make sure your map idea is original.
The build is quite plain and blocky. I would suggest trying to add a bit more shaping and detail to the build, I understand however that this is difficult given the theme is minecraft blocks.
The jumps don't have much variety, most consisting of normal blocks, ladders and fences. I would recommend experimenting with a larger variety of blocks and items when building jumps, also try to avoid grouping certain types of jumps together. What I mean by this, is that there were sections of just ladders, then just fences etc. Having repetitive sequences of jumps can make the map quite boring.
There were also a few impossible jumps throughout the map, so be careful in the future, to make sure the jumps you are building are possible.
The difficulty is good for an easy/medium map, however the length is too long for an easy. Please read over this thread https://manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/ to make sure your map fits within the guidelines.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.