Breeding Wolves?

Scar_Storm

ELITE
Scar_Storm
Scar_Storm
ELITE
Daily Quest to breed wolves (which is spelt wrong in the quest GUI btw) is not working? I have two tamed wolves, I have a bunch of bones, and nothing is happening when I click on them. Some of these custom things seem to be kinda buggy, which is disappointing. Please advise if there is a way to get the wolves to breed.

Thank you!!

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Daily Quest to breed wolves (which is spelt wrong in the quest GUI btw) is not working? I have two tamed wolves, I have a bunch of bones, and nothing is happening when I click on them. Some of these custom things seem to be kinda buggy, which is disappointing. Please advise if there is a way to get the wolves to breed.

Thank you!!
Hey there!

I believe the wolf breeding quest has been known not to work for a while now; I'm sorry to hear that you're running into issues!

But yes, I'm pretty sure there's still no way to complete that quest.

-Wings

Mellysz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Mel1y
Mel1y
ELITE
Ratings
190 7
The quest only works with the wolves spawned by either /spawnmob or eggs. Its funny but you can actually breed the wolves on /slayer to complete this quest too. Otherwise wolf spawner doesn’t work for this quest.

xplodingpeanuts

ELITE
XPlodingPeanuts
XPlodingPeanuts
ELITE
Ratings
oops this reply might be a bit too late, but i hope it is useful for any other player that stumbles on this thread:
the quest works, but:
- you breed wolves using meat that is not fish (steak, cooked porkchop etc) btw - bones are just for taming. (same as in normal Minecraft)
- try to complete the quest in minecraft version 1.13.2 if you can - this is the version that Skyblock is currently based in, and taming and breeding wolves are WAY LESS buggy in 1.13.2 than in other versions, from my experimentations.
wolf spawner doesn’t work for this quest.
- yep, mellysz is right here in that you can't use a wolf spawner, if anyone else was thinking of using a wolf spawner.