Builder ideas

Iamkomma

ELITE
Iamkomma
Iamkomma
ELITE
Ratings
For the Builders on mana we need some tools (excluding creative) I think the debug stick would be a great option it could be a perk, 10c to make it fair, some of us would like to add extra detail into our builds. of course we cant use every feature of the debug stick but being able to move walls, fences, glass, etc I believe this will help us build better and faster. Using glass to move these blocks are annoying to deal with and ugly only if we had the debug stick... plus you can make it look like a wrench or something.

Ratings
427 8
For the Builders on mana we need some tools (excluding creative) I think the debug stick would be a great option it could be a perk, 10c to make it fair, some of us would like to add extra detail into our builds. of course we cant use every feature of the debug stick but being able to move walls, fences, glass, etc I believe this will help us build better and faster. Using glass to move these blocks are annoying to deal with and ugly only if we had the debug stick... plus you can make it look like a wrench or something.
On parkour, builders have worldedit, //paste //copy etc. It makes building stuff (maps) on creative so much easier, I just make a basic shape, and copy and paste it into where I need it, then shape it to how I desire it. It saves so much time and effort.

They should add like a builder's kit (improved) into survival. Maybe it could be winnable from promotional crates? Or like Komma said, from the cubit shop. Either way, +1. If they don't have the resources to do this, can they at least add an improved version of the builder's wand, something that can create and place 3D shapes, instead of the straight lines we get :/

Iamkomma

ELITE
Iamkomma
Iamkomma
ELITE
Ratings
On parkour, builders have worldedit, //paste //copy etc. It makes building stuff (maps) on creative so much easier, I just make a basic shape, and copy and paste it into where I need it, then shape it to how I desire it. It saves so much time and effort.

They should add like a builder's kit (improved) into survival. Maybe it could be winnable from promotional crates? Or like Komma said, from the cubit shop. Either way, +1. If they don't have the resources to do this, can they at least add an improved version of the builder's wand, something that can create and place 3D shapes, instead of the straight lines we get :/
They only way I think a world edit tool would work is if items that you use come out of your inventory or it buys it from shop for you, mabye a toggle for that

imjustvoid

PATRON+
imjustvoid
imjustvoid
Patron+
Ratings
9 7
komma respectfully I am not reading any of that but I support ya dude you be you! I also agree with this post completely (unless its bad idk I did not read it)... :D wooooo I can make my letter purple oooo now they are blueee green gang anyways peace kommawait now the letters are big and bold eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee